Tramp can brag about something, the longest shutdown in history!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The United States federal government shutdown of 2018–2019 occurred from midnight EST on December 22, 2018, until January 25, 2019 (35 days). It was the longest U.S. government shutdown in history, and the second federal government shutdown involving furloughs during the presidency of Donald Trump.
Date: December 22, 2018
Part of: Presidency of Donald Trump
2018–19 United States federal government shutdown ...

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2018–19_United_States_federal_governme...

-----------------------------------------------------

Yet the House and the Senate were contolled by who, Republicans. It was for the wall, so tramp finally delcared a "national emergency" and the wall is still not done, or anywhere close to it.

But it was a "national emergency".

Last edited:
The United States federal government shutdown of 2018–2019 occurred from midnight EST on December 22, 2018, until January 25, 2019 (35 days). It was the longest U.S. government shutdown in history, and the second federal government shutdown involving furloughs during the presidency of Donald Trump.

Yet the House and the Senate were contolled by who, Republicans. It was for the wall, so tramp finally delcared a "national emergency" and the wall is still not done, or anywhere close to it.

But it was a "national emergency". LOL

Sorry you didn't get your food stamps when he shut down the government, but that's the way it goes.

Maybe get a job next time.

The United States federal government shutdown of 2018–2019 occurred from midnight EST on December 22, 2018, until January 25, 2019 (35 days). It was the longest U.S. government shutdown in history

how much of that time was covered the holiday recess?

Too bad a dumb ass like you doesn't understand that Congress is supposed to submit reasonable budgets to The President.

This is one area where Congress can hold a President Hostage.

If the President doesn't agree with their budget or in this case a CR, they accuse him of shutting down The Government, but since they have failed to submit a budget in a LONG time, and continue to send Continuing Resolutions, then it's The Congress failing to do their job.

Put a Budget on The President's Desk he can sign that doesn't have a bunch of DemoPork in it.

I believe he also has the records for fastest turnover, shortest term press secretary, and most lies.

To hell with it..........Shut it down again and we have an instant Balanced Budget.

:113:

I believe he also has the records for fastest turnover, shortest term press secretary, and most lies.

You want "records"? Have at it...

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

Buncha fake crap.

Buncha fake crap.

You seriously believe that?

Dude.

Buncha fake crap.

Dude.
Yes. I seriously believe that a website called "magapill.com" is filled with lies.

I think you will find than not only am I not alone, I am also correct.

Buncha fake crap.

Dude.
Yes. I seriously believe that a website called "magapill.com" is filled with lies.

The website didn't make those accomplishments up, they merely chronicled them.

Buncha fake crap.

Dude.

I doubt that.

The biggest question is how long will it take the next Democrat President to eff up all the great things Trump has accomplished? Then again, maybe our country will take a turn for the best and Democrats and neocons will vanish from our government. It would be nice if Presidents like Trump could concentrate on our enemies like China, NoKo, Russia and radical Islam instead of having to constantly defend themselves against our own radical congress.

But it was a "national emergency".
What does the "Tramp" have to do with a shut down?

tumblr_n1ydbufCK41s7psf4o1_500.gif

Dude.

I doubt that.

No problem. Blissful ignorance is your privilege. It's a free country, mang.

Forum List

Back