Traitors like these KILLED USA TROOPS!!!

So the OP is saying words can cause people to act?

DUH!!!!

GEEZ LOOK at Afghanistan today! The Quran which is a book made up of words
has triggered 25+ deaths PLUS killing of 2 soldiers!

HOW about these "words"
"Truthmatters" is such an idiot he doesn't KNOW THAT WORDS HAVE MEANINGS!

SO ALL of what I've written has GONE OVER "TRUTHMatters" HEAD!!!

"US troops killing civilians" and YOU don't think that had an affect?
"Terrorizing kids and childreN" YOU don't think some terrorist used those words to recruit another suicide bomber??

UNBELIEVEABLE no wonder our country is in such bad shape when IDIOTS like YOU don't seem to LINK WORDS to opinions..opinions to VOTES !

First Katzndogz says Obama put us in Iraq.

Then healthmyths says Saddam did.

I've seen plenty denial and diversion in my day, but seriously, have we just jumped the shark?

Astonishing.

Looks like it; Saddam was going DOWN. we could have assisted those that opposed him, instead of invading, AND finished off the extremists that attacked us. Instead, Afghanistan was put on hold to go after Saddam.

Are you insane or just stupid?

Saddam wasn't going fucking anywhere. And his sons were ready to take over. Bad news for everyone in the Middle East. No Arab mother fucking lying spring.

There was no one against him you fool. No uprising. None at all.

And Afghanistan was never put on hold ever by NATO. Get a grip. Learn history. Learn truth.

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --
action of Americans
in the treatment of their prisoners.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",

U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

NO SANE person could every disagree that when an enemy hears/reads words like the above the enemy is ENCOURAGED!
The enemy also uses these words to RECRUIT.

After all if American politicians clearly CHEER for Terrorists by calling their OWN troops
"Terrorists".. "children killers" any enemy of America would find these words
ENCOURAGING!

NOT ONE sane person would disagree and say those comments did NO HARM!

PROOF that not one sane person..
ASK a returning Iraq vet if he/she heard/read..
""Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
A) would that Iraq VET find it a positive statement about he/she's service then?
B) Would that Iraq VET agree.. statements like that
HELPED recruit more terrorists that killed more people
C) Would that Iraq VET find that statement HELPFUL to the enemy and HARMFUL to the VET??

Anyone asking a returning IRAQ VET telling the enemy the returning VET was a terrorist,
a civilian killer,
that he/she was worst then a Nazi,
or that the VET was a air raiding villages just to killing civilians..
that person would be possibly harmed!

Please provide the correct quotes in the context they were given or do not quote at all

I'm glad we're out of iraq. If that makes me a traitor then I will gladly wear the label. GLADLY! If the iraqi people wont step up and start taking over then it isnt our job any more. We did our part. Again please refer to me as a traitor.

I'm glad we're out of iraq. If that makes me a traitor then I will gladly wear the label. GLADLY! If the iraqi people wont step up and start taking over then it isnt our job any more. We did our part. Again please refer to me as a traitor.

I CaLLED people who AIDED AND GAVE comfort to the enemy traitors..
When public leaders call our troops "TERRORISTs". "Civilian Killers". "Nazis"
these are NOT helpful to our troops AND they gave encouragement to the Terrorists!

A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government. We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

AND common sense would tell you ..
YOU tear down your own troops while encouraging the enemy.. NOT GOOD!
Your own troops don't want to be called "Terrorists".. civilian killers..
AND guess who agrees with these traitor politicians.. THE TERRORISTS!
YEA they are totally encouraged to do more killing of innocent kids strapping bombs that go off when US troops handed out candy!

AND YOU AGREE with the TERRORISTS???

You know I would have agreed with many of the people that said we shouldn't be in IRAQ if say what is happening in Syria happened in Iraq!
NOTHING as terrible in Syria has occurred to justify the angst!
BUT Saddam murdered 300,000 of his own people! Gassed 50,000 Kurds and yet
YOU evidently still would like Saddam in power..even though Democrats also agreed he had to go?

So what I see is a political agenda on your part!

YOU are OK if Obama wants to remove Assad.. but because 74% of the people in 2001 fresh with the memory of 9/11 approved Bush removing Saddam.. because it was Bush you disapprove... WHERE WERE YOU in Nov/2001???

AND by the way... I would NEVER NEVER attack our troops as Murtha/Kerry/Obama/Durbin/Reid did! WHY again WHY be Cheerleaders for Terrorists???
As Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, removing al Qaeda should have first. And the US was OBVIOUSLY justified in going into Afghanistan.

Saddam was the opportunity of a lifetime to get rid of him and his whacked out sons.Great timing. You're already over there. Do the dastardly deed. I can see where they thought this made sense. Whoopsies.

Hey I'm pissed off about nation building but hey if one is going to smear leaders, I'll tell you right now that to have taken Mubarak and Ghadaffi out of the mix and just hand the Middle east over to the Muslim Brotherhood is one of the most insane acts I've witnessed next to only Carter's decision to allow a theocracy in Iran.

This has to be one of the most partisan bullshit posts I've witnessed in a long time.

Afghanistan was a United Nation sanctioned mission you asshole. It has nothing to do with Bush.

Go back a ways and you'll see that this was about the Iraq War.

And America was not forced to go into Afghanistan. It was Bush's call. He didn't have to do it. Or Iraq. You know that.

You're being dishonest.

So you are demented after all. Yowzah.

Afghanistan was a United Nations sanctioned mission you fool.

NATO sanctioned this action as well.

Now you really look like the idiot you are. Saying Bush didn't have to go to Afghanistan is insanity at it's left wing finest.

You make me want to throw up.

Interestingly, Tiny Dancer, you are correct. The beauty of liberalism is that one can believe anything under the sun....., and they always do....

Robert

That would be Saddam and he is DEAD!

HOW Many f..king times do you idiots have to be reminded of what happened?
Did you ever hear of 9/11? Kuwait War? 1991 Cease Fire", 300,000 dead Iraqis?
50,000 gassed Kurds? Clinton dropping 241,000 pounds of bombs on Iraq, sends 1,100 missiles [/U][/B]
December 16, 1998 8:51 p.m. EST (0151 GMT)

DID NONE of those EVENTS happen?

FINALLY have you made your rent payment?

Because what happens if you don't pay your rent?
YOU are evicted! RIGHT?
WHY because YOU didn't keep your end of the agreement!

DUH!!! 1991 CEASE FIRE required Saddam to KEEP HIS END of the AGREEMENT!
HE didn't. CEASE FIRE no longer "CEASE FIRE" GET IT???

How f..king clear has it to be for idiots like you to understand......
Saddam invaded Kuwait and signed a 1991 CEASE FIRE THAT stated he keep the agreement or he is gone.
HE DIDN"T keep the agreement.HE's GONE!

THAT'S IT!

Did you pick up a gun and fight?

action of Americans

NO SANE person could every disagree that when an enemy hears/reads words like the above the enemy is ENCOURAGED!

After all if American politicians clearly CHEER for Terrorists by calling their OWN troops
ENCOURAGING!

A) would that Iraq VET find it a positive statement about he/she's service then?
C) Would that Iraq VET find that statement HELPFUL to the enemy and HARMFUL to the VET??

Anyone asking a returning IRAQ VET telling the enemy the returning VET was a terrorist,
a civilian killer,

Please provide the correct quotes in the context they were given or do not quote at all

ARE YOU F..king NAIVE????

"CONTEXT"????
YOu think the Terrorists when recruiting future suicide bombers or putting bombs on little kids gave "CONTEXT" to "us troops killing civilians"!!! DUH!!!
HOW about this "CONTEXT"... " "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”"
US troops called cold blooded KILLERS by a Congressman no less and a Marine to boot!
SO a Terrorist recruiter with full truthfullness can say to a recruit.. Look EVEN decorated US marine Congressman calls HIS OWN troops cold blooded killers"!
YOU Terrorirst recruit YOU are a hero and the US soldiers are dogs that need to be killed as even the US politicians call them "cold blooded killers"!!!

AND IN CASE you read Arabic:
وقتلت القوات الأمريكية مدنيين أبرياء بدم بارد!

YOU think the terrorists didn't get the word.. US Politicians call their own troops KILLERS!

action of Americans

ENCOURAGING!

a civilian killer,

what a nutter...

action of Americans

ENCOURAGING!

a civilian killer,

This from a pussy who never served one second in the military.

HEY YOU ARE RIGHT I never served and I regret it immensely but as you are prone to do YOU HAVE NO F..king IDEA WHY!

ONCE again you proved what an IDIOT you are because if YOU and I were in front of a bunch of soldiers AND I held up a sign that said:
THIS GUY thinks YOU ARE COLD Blooded KILLERS and CHEERED for the Terrorist to KILL YOU...
AND YOU held up a sign that honestly said pointed at me in my WHEELCHAIR
"This is a pussy who never served one second in the military."

EVEN though BOTH signs are TRUE WHO do you think would get the sh..t beat out of them?

I'm pretty confident that most soldiers DON"T like to be called "Terrorists" or cold blooded killers of INNOCENT civilians."!

AND then we held up our respective signs in front of a group of terrorists..
WHO do you think would be applauded and cheered by the TERRORISTS??

DUH.. you and your ilk are such dumb ignorant, naive un-educated DOLTS!
As we say in Arabic...

البلهاء مثلك ليست طويلة لهذا العالم!

I've seen plenty denial and diversion in my day, but seriously, have we just jumped the shark?

Astonishing.

This is right up there with the craziest shit the pubs have ever spewed.

This has to be one of the most partisan bullshit posts I've witnessed in a long time.

Afghanistan was a United Nation sanctioned mission you asshole. It has nothing to do with Bush.

And America was not forced to go into Afghanistan. It was Bush's call. He didn't have to do it. Or Iraq. You know that.

You're being dishonest.

So you are demented after all. Yowzah.

Afghanistan was a United Nations sanctioned mission you fool.

NATO sanctioned this action as well.

Now you really look like the idiot you are. Saying Bush didn't have to go to Afghanistan is insanity at it's left wing finest.

You make me want to throw up.

So you actually believe that Bush was forced by the UN and NATO to go to war. Poor guy, those mean foreigners made him do it, THEY'RE responsible for:

• The thousands of American body bags
  • The thousands of maimed American troops
  • The thousands of damaged American soldier's minds
  • The thousands of grieving American families
  • The thousands of children who'll never see Dad again for NOTHING
  • The $1.3 TRILLION wasted for all of the above losses

Bush was just an innocent bystander! He didn't wanna do it! Poor George! I need to send him a letter of sympathy.

Okay, you win, I didn't realize he was the victim here. I thought the soldiers and their grieving families were. My apologies.

Last edited:

I CaLLED people who AIDED AND GAVE comfort to the enemy traitors..
When public leaders call our troops "TERRORISTs". "Civilian Killers". "Nazis"
these are NOT helpful to our troops AND they gave encouragement to the Terrorists!

A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government. We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

AND common sense would tell you ..
YOU tear down your own troops while encouraging the enemy.. NOT GOOD!
Your own troops don't want to be called "Terrorists".. civilian killers..
AND guess who agrees with these traitor politicians.. THE TERRORISTS!
YEA they are totally encouraged to do more killing of innocent kids strapping bombs that go off when US troops handed out candy!

AND YOU AGREE with the TERRORISTS???

You know I would have agreed with many of the people that said we shouldn't be in IRAQ if say what is happening in Syria happened in Iraq!
NOTHING as terrible in Syria has occurred to justify the angst!
BUT Saddam murdered 300,000 of his own people! Gassed 50,000 Kurds and yet
YOU evidently still would like Saddam in power..even though Democrats also agreed he had to go?

So what I see is a political agenda on your part!

YOU are OK if Obama wants to remove Assad.. but because 74% of the people in 2001 fresh with the memory of 9/11 approved Bush removing Saddam.. because it was Bush you disapprove... WHERE WERE YOU in Nov/2001???

AND by the way... I would NEVER NEVER attack our troops as Murtha/Kerry/Obama/Durbin/Reid did! WHY again WHY be Cheerleaders for Terrorists???
As Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, removing al Qaeda should have first. And the US was OBVIOUSLY justified in going into Afghanistan.

DUH! WHERE were you when 74% of US AFTER 9/11 immediately DIDN"T KNOW !
Geez must be so nice to be so 20/20 HINDSIGHTED!!
LOOK we had NO idea who was behind 9/11 but in Nov/2001 with Anthrax attacks.. I DOUBT sincerely YOU WERE STANDING on the corner protesting loudly that Saddam was a nice guy! YOU and MOST of us KNEW Saddam was VERY happy..geez they were dancing the streets of Bagdad!
We ALSO KNEW that Saddam Paid $25,000 to suicide families!

SO you dumb..f...k where were yOU With all this knowledge that MOST of us DIDN'T
know at the time...
WE DID KNOW Saddam was a murdering lying sack of dung that DIDN"T keep his word when HE SIGNED the CEASED FIRE!

SO... he had to go!

The person responsible for the deaths, brutal injuries, permanent mental disabilities, destroyed young American military families and over $800 billion wasted dollars is the man WHO PUT THE TROOPS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You're being dishonest.

Surely you jest. Afghanistan was a world wide mandate by the United Nations. It had nothing to do with Bush. He wasn't even a player on the big scale at the time.

Please tell me you are joking yourself into a new tomorrow. Before 9/11 I was working on human rights abuses in Afghanistan.

For years on end. 96 was a turning point. I'm a cheerleader for women's rights in the middle east fool.

You are full of shit.

Now to topic. Afghanistan was the base for AQ.

Do you want to play? Do you want to learn truth and history including the dancing boys?

How much do you want to learn? I'll teach you.

Astonishing.

It's denial. We see lots of it. Like the denial that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Like the denial there there were NO WMDs in Iraq. Like the denial that we were NOT in there to help the people gain freedom (look at it now).

Astonishing.

"Denial"???
IDIOT!
Did Saddam Invade Kuwait? Simple answer even an IDIOT should KNOW!
Did Saddam SIGN the 1991 CEASE FIRE which meant to any IDIOT NO MORE FIRE!
Did SADDAM break the CEASE FIRE so much that CLINTON order 1,000 missiles?
DID Saddam EVERY SAY HE DIDN'T HAVE WMDs?
DID SADDAM ever show signs HE WAS HAPPY that 9/11 Occurred?

AND Idiot... WERE YOU born when 9/11 occurred?

Idiots like you EVIDENTLY had NO memory of the FACTS that 74% of the population wanted Iraq overthrown because they like all of us KNEW SADDAM was a haven for terrorists...SH...t HE PAID suicide families $25,000 for successful attacks so WHY
would he NOT provide Terrorists with WMDs?

IDIOT.. 90% of Americans APPROVED Bush's handling! 90% Obama's NEVER had that!

SO IDIOT .. Saddam invades Kuwait, signs Cease Fire, breaks CEASE FIRE!
AND YOU BLAME BUSH???

What a f..king detachment from REALITY!
The Gulf War was 20 years ago. GWHB didn't take Saddam out then. I am NOT criticizing his decision, just stating FACTS, unlike OBAMA TURNED US TROOPS OVER TO AFGHANIS!

Astonishing.

"Denial"???
IDIOT!

Idiots like you EVIDENTLY had NO memory of the FACTS that 74% of the population wanted Iraq overthrown because they like all of us KNEW SADDAM was a haven for terrorists...SH...t HE PAID suicide families $25,000 for successful attacks so WHY

AND YOU BLAME BUSH???

The Gulf War was 20 years ago. GWHB didn't take Saddam out then. I am NOT criticizing his decision, just stating FACTS, unlike OBAMA TURNED US TROOPS OVER TO AFGHANIS!

GH was not allowed by UN mandate to take out Saddam. You have to really go back to those times.

They wouldn't allow the forces to go in and just end this shit.

He was not allowed to finish the job. There are really so many levels on this shit it's unreal.

Cripes, poor Clinton had to deal with these maniacs. He knows the deal. President Clinton has always said that you had to walk the razors edge.
You seem intelligent and seem to care. Don't go off half cocked. Stay steady.

Astonishing.

"Denial"???
IDIOT!

AND YOU BLAME BUSH???

Sadly you missed this. He was under UN mandate not allowed to take out Saddam

Forum List

Back