Traitorous Obama Sells Out Great Britain !!!

In A Most Perfidious Act, Obama Sells Out Great Britain – Revealing Its Nuclear Secrets To Russia.

In probably the most egregious act of the Obama Administration and as far as we can tell, the most perfidious, it secretly agreed to provide Russia with classified information regarding Great Britain’s nuclear capabilities – against that nation’s will and demand. The reason for this unmitigated treachery was to persuade Russia to sign the START Treaty which is so one sided in favor of that country to begin with.

Not only did Putin et. al. crush the abjectly incompetent, naïve and traitorous Obama with this abomination of an agreement, but he also obtained the additional benefit of procuring priceless information about its other enemy’s nuclear weapons.

The START Treaty negates our marked nuclear advantages over Russia – offensively and defensively – and places all Americans as well as citizens in numerous countries around the world in much greater danger. All for a signed piece of paper which, unbelievably, they can still invalidate under certain circumstances.

As for selling out our closest ally, Great Britain, this is a most despicable, inexcusable and treacherous act that is light years worse than any of the other abhorrent acts Obama that has committed against them. Obama has made it a habit to sabotage, undermine and derogate our long time allies – like Great Britain, Israel, Poland, Australia, etc. while coddling up to and appeasing our mortal enemies who are further emboldened by his interminable weakness, incompetence and naivety.

Obama must pay and pay big time for such treason!

Obama's actions warrant impeachment and this MUST be pursued.

Obama is dangerous and must be removed from office ASAP or our and the world’s future is bleak.

He is facilitating conditions for a nuclear Apocalypse.

Obama traitor sold out Great Britain nuclear secrets Russia

Then you'll not object if, on behalf of the people of Britain, I refer to your president as being lower than a snake's belly and a dishonourable piece of shit to boot. Not only does he insult the ordinary people, but he spits in the face of our troops in Afghanistan who fight alongside their American brothers. I wonder how many consider it worthwhile fighting on now!

As an American, I couldn't agree with you more. This action is indefensible, and we will deal with our president in due time. True Americans ask for Britain's patience as it is undeniable now that our current president does not represent us in any way. 2012 cannot get here soon enough.

This is truly, un-fucking-believable.

Britain should cut all ties with us until this idiot is gone from office.

In A Most Perfidious Act, Obama Sells Out Great Britain – Revealing Its Nuclear Secrets To Russia.

In probably the most egregious act of the Obama Administration and as far as we can tell, the most perfidious, it secretly agreed to provide Russia with classified information regarding Great Britain’s nuclear capabilities – against that nation’s will and demand. The reason for this unmitigated treachery was to persuade Russia to sign the START Treaty which is so one sided in favor of that country to begin with.

Not only did Putin et. al. crush the abjectly incompetent, naïve and traitorous Obama with this abomination of an agreement, but he also obtained the additional benefit of procuring priceless information about its other enemy’s nuclear weapons.

The START Treaty negates our marked nuclear advantages over Russia – offensively and defensively – and places all Americans as well as citizens in numerous countries around the world in much greater danger. All for a signed piece of paper which, unbelievably, they can still invalidate under certain circumstances.

As for selling out our closest ally, Great Britain, this is a most despicable, inexcusable and treacherous act that is light years worse than any of the other abhorrent acts Obama that has committed against them. Obama has made it a habit to sabotage, undermine and derogate our long time allies – like Great Britain, Israel, Poland, Australia, etc. while coddling up to and appeasing our mortal enemies who are further emboldened by his interminable weakness, incompetence and naivety.

Obama must pay and pay big time for such treason!

Obama's actions warrant impeachment and this MUST be pursued.

Obama is dangerous and must be removed from office ASAP or our and the world’s future is bleak.

He is facilitating conditions for a nuclear Apocalypse.

Obama traitor sold out Great Britain nuclear secrets Russia

Then you'll not object if, on behalf of the people of Britain, I refer to your president as being lower than a snake's belly and a dishonourable piece of shit to boot. Not only does he insult the ordinary people, but he spits in the face of our troops in Afghanistan who fight alongside their American brothers. I wonder how many consider it worthwhile fighting on now!

As an American, I couldn't agree with you more. This action is indefensible, and we will deal with our president in due time. True Americans ask for Britain's patience as it is undeniable now that our current president does not represent us in any way. 2012 cannot get here soon enough.

This is truly, un-fucking-believable.

Britain should cut all ties with us until this idiot is gone from office.

Did you feel the same way about Daddy Bush, when he signed the first START treaty?

I guess I killed this thread....

Not at all...it is a well known fact that Obama can be held negatively accountable for the same things that Republican presidents have done with no negatively brought to them. This is how it goes here.

What I'm expecting is that bucs will never come back to this thread, never respond to that actual truth of the situation, but continue for weeks to claim that Obama has "betrayed our allies".

This is just breaking so time will tell.

still contact your Reps folks and ask them to look into this.

We the people want and deserve ANSWERS.

U.S., U.K. Governments Dispute Report that U.S. Sold Out U.K. During START Negotiations - Political Punch

It looks to me like the OP is broken, not "breaking"....

Whoops

You killked it alrightie. I like the way all the righties came by and said:

"Opps..my bad, just doing my best to denigrate president Obama with the best lies possible you know..oh well, nevermind"

U.S., U.K. Governments Dispute Report that U.S. Sold Out U.K. During START Negotiations - Political Punch

It looks to me like the OP is broken, not "breaking"....

Whoops

You killked it alrightie. I like the way all the righties came by and said:

"Opps..my bad, just doing my best to denigrate president Obama with the best lies possible you know..oh well, nevermind"

Like hell they will. They will still bring it up as fact six months from now

Just like the $200 million a day Obama India visit

Did Obama Sellout Britain To Russia On Sub Nukes? Nope, Says State Department
Conservative blogs and the British press are agog over a report in London's Daily Telegraph that the U.S. provided certain information about the United Kingdom's submarine-based nuclear missile stockpile to Russia as part of recent arms negotiations. Matt Drudge nearly blew a siren on the "Secret Deal" report, which includes no quotes from either U.S. or British government sources confirming, denying or adding any context to the claim, which was apparently gleaned from a leaked document provided by Wikileaks.

As is their habit with just about any report about American-British relations, the Telegraph jumps to the conclusion that this revelation "sheds new light on the so-called 'special relationship,' which is shown often to be a one-sided affair."

Read more: Did Obama Sellout Britain To Russia On Sub Nukes? Nope, Says State Department - Swampland - TIME.com

It's also a fact that the UK backed START (as all NATO countries did) and was well aware what was involved within START

So, now that Obama is in the White House, we're supposed to accept what the Government tells us? No, thanks. I'll pass on falling for the bullshit provided by both the US and UK governments.... because the UK government is not gonna publicly denounce Obama, nor is Obama gonna come out and say 'yep, we shat on the Brits'. That's politics.

So, now that Obama is in the White House, we're supposed to accept what the Government tells us? No, thanks. I'll pass on falling for the bullshit provided by both the US and UK governments.... because the UK government is not gonna publicly denounce Obama, nor is Obama gonna come out and say 'yep, we shat on the Brits'. That's politics.

CaliGirl is right...we cant trust what the GUBMINT tells us. That is why I only trust right wing hate sites and Internet message boards

Obama proves more and more to be more "American" then any traitorious conservative on the right wing.

America does not want a King.
America is a nation of immigrants.
The American Constitution was written by and for..LIBERALS!
America is powerful BECAUSE it is secular and Liberal.

Conservatives are vampires.

Someone went down this path on another message board.

Would you like to see the relevant parts of the original START I treaty, with an identical disclosure agreement?

START I: Article-by-Article Analysis - Protocol on Notifications

Paragraph 8 of Section I requires notification of the transfer of items to or from a third State in accordance with a pattern of cooperation existing at the time of signature of the Treaty, as referred to in Article XVI of the Treaty and the First Agreed Statement in the Annex to the Treaty on Agreed Statements. The only such pattern of cooperation is that between the United States and the United Kingdom. The number, type, date and location of the transfer must be provided. While not defined, "items" means items listed in the Memorandum of Understanding.

In probably the most egregious act of the Obama Administration and as far as we can tell, the most perfidious [he likes that word], it secretly agreed to provide Russia with classified information regarding Great Britain’s nuclear capabilities – against that nation’s will and demand.

Did Obama Sellout Britain To Russia On Sub Nukes? Nope, Says State Department

He's got you, Screaming Eagle. Normally I'd put my money on the guy with the patriotic country song name, but Kiwiman has you on this one.

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Y O U F A I L
horse-poop.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back