Traitorized!

heres the real facts.

Obama won the election by a good margin.

He is allowed to pick his own cabinet.

You people would scream at him while he saved your child from drowning.

You will spew hate while he saves this country and all because he is not in your party.

I guess it takes one hate spewer to know another huh?

Not really.

And as long as I'm correcting infantile social theories like: "It takes one to know one"

He who smelt it, didn't necessaryily dealt it, either.

It does, however, take two to tango.

In general it is true,, that person who accuses another of bad behavior is usually deflecting their own bad behavior..

Let's see... Hire a qualified candidate based on their experience or help a buddy get a spot-light job because he successfully played some politics to your benefit...

Only one of these management styles is good for the organization - can you tell which one?

I knew you could!!

-Joe

And her experience in the health care field is what? an insurance commissioner? :lol::eusa_shhh:

Are you saying she was selected for political pay-back reasons?

If that is not what you are saying, then questioning her experience, while it is a very valid argument, it is the subject of a different argument.

-Joe

so do you think an insurance commissioner or a doctor would have more experience in health care?

heres the real facts.

Obama won the election by a good margin.

He is allowed to pick his own cabinet.

You people would scream at him while he saved your child from drowning.

You will spew hate while he saves this country and all because he is not in your party.

Sounds like 2001 all over again with you wingnuts and Bush. But of course THAT is different , after all Bush somehow deceived the Supreme Court and the ENTIRE Country and magically stole an election that has been recounted into oblivion with every recount showing Bush won. Just like Obama Bush was hated before he even got the Nomination and just like Obama he was attacked before he even was made President, AND you were part of that. GO CRY me a river somewhere else you damn hypocrite.

I guess it takes one hate spewer to know another huh?

That's actually a falacy. You can know what another person is without being like them.

As to sucking dick, J, you seem a little......

Look another STELLAR post by the guy that keeps claiming he just wants us all to get along. Of course not a single one of his threats or responses in any other thread support that bullshit lying claim he made awhile back. Something about how Republicans and Democrats all got along in some mythical age and he was just a nice guy that never attacked anyone about politics.

And her experience in the health care field is what? an insurance commissioner? :lol::eusa_shhh:

If that is not what you are saying, then questioning her experience, while it is a very valid argument, it is the subject of a different argument.

-Joe

so do you think an insurance commissioner or a doctor would have more experience in health care?

Doesn't matter... at least not in this thread. We're talking about the evils of leadership positions being handed out for political quid-pro-quo in this one.

-Joe

-Joe

Doesn't matter... at least not in this thread. We're talking about the evils of leadership positions being handed out for political quid-pro-quo in this one.

-Joe

you dems never disappoint in your dishonesty.. cannot give an answer huh!

my case is proven.. it was for political payoff..

-Joe

Just because I don't know anything about the new secretary, other than she is from Kansas, doesn't mean I'm dishonest - That is quite a leap even for you, Willow!

So what does FOX News say she did for the President to warrant the position?

-Joe

Just because I don't know anything about the new secretary, other than she is from Kansas, doesn't mean I'm dishonest - That is quite a leap even for you, Willow!

-Joe

all polticians do things for people who help them. at least she's smart.

how did Brownie get his job at FEMA again?

-Joe

-Joe

Fox news said nothing.. I said.. between an insurance commissioner and a Doctor which has more experience in the health care field..

Dean: I Was 'Pretty Clear' I Wanted to Be Health Secretary

Former Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean is making no secret of his dashed desires to become a member of President Obama's Cabinet, after he got passed over yet again for the job of health and human services secretary

"I was pretty clear that I would have liked to have been Secretary of HHS but it is the president's choice and he decided to go in a different direction," Dean was quoted saying on Monday in the Huffington Post after Obama made clear Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius was going to get the job.

Dean, who is a doctor and the former governor of Vermont, was talked about as a possible health secretary but was passed over for former Sen. Tom Daschle. After tax problems derailed Daschle's nomination, Dean got snubbed again.

Dean: I Was 'Pretty Clear' I Wanted to Be Health Secretary - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

see where loyalty get ya??? :lol::lol::lol:

I think he got snubbed from all the festivities too,, :lol:

LOL!

Trade nominee Ron Kirk agrees to pay back taxes

You couldn't write these stories as fiction if you wanted to, no one would believe them:

Trade nominee Ron Kirk agrees to pay back taxes

By DAVID ESPO, AP Special Correspondent

29 mins ago
WASHINGTON – Ron Kirk, nominated as U.S. Trade Representative in the Obama administration, owes an estimated $10,000 in back taxes from earlier in the decade and has agreed to make his payments, the Senate Finance Committee said Monday.
The committee said the taxes arise from Kirk's handling of speaking fees that he donated to his alma mater, and for his deduction of the full cost of season tickets to the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team.

The disclosure made the former Dallas mayor the latest in a string of top-level Obama administration appointees found to have underpaid their taxes, following Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and Tom Daschle, who withdrew as candidate for Health and Human Services secretary. Nancy Killefer, Obama's pick for chief performance officer, also bowed out amid tax problems.

White House spokesman Ben LaBolt said Kirk was working to clear up "a few minor issues" uncovered by the committee and expressed confidence he would be confirmed.
Despite the error, Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, issued a statement calling Kirk "the right person for this job," and said he would attempt to have the nomination moved through the panel quickly....

-Joe

Fox news said nothing.. I said.. between an insurance commissioner and a Doctor which has more experience in the health care field..

Depends on whether I'm looking for someone to write me a prescription or help me with the un-ending flow of paperwork required for most boo-boo's in life.

-Joe

-Joe

Depends on whether I'm looking for someone to write me a prescription or help me with the un-ending flow of paperwork required for most boo-boo's in life.

-Joe

oh! my bad,,, I thought it was about reform!

-Joe

Ahh... so it's about the paperwork - the insurance commissioner then, definitely.

-Joe

-Joe

Ahh... so it's about the paperwork - the insurance commissioner then, definitely.

-Joe

oh goody goody,, health care reform is about paperwork,, I thought I was gonna get health care just like the obamalama has.. that's what he promised,, so another lie down the drain.. shoot!

-Joe

oh goody goody,, health care reform is about paperwork,, I thought I was gonna get health care just like the obamalama has.. that's what he promised,, so another lie down the drain.. shoot!

Damn, Willow! You have a short attention span even for a cat! Pain in the ass paperwork is step 1 for reform. The first rule of accounting is to stop the bleeding. Until we know exactly whose greedy little fingers our health-care dollars pass through, reform is impossible.

Welcome to America... You can tell the peasants by the paperwork... the slaves carry a credit card balance.

-Joe

-Joe

You are...you get to pay for his health insurance and your own...aren't you lucky :tongue:

Forum List

Back