Traitorized!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Dean: I Was 'Pretty Clear' I Wanted to Be Health Secretary

Former Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean is making no secret of his dashed desires to become a member of President Obama's Cabinet, after he got passed over yet again for the job of health and human services secretary

"I was pretty clear that I would have liked to have been Secretary of HHS but it is the president's choice and he decided to go in a different direction," Dean was quoted saying on Monday in the Huffington Post after Obama made clear Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius was going to get the job.

Dean, who is a doctor and the former governor of Vermont, was talked about as a possible health secretary but was passed over for former Sen. Tom Daschle. After tax problems derailed Daschle's nomination, Dean got snubbed again.

Dean: I Was 'Pretty Clear' I Wanted to Be Health Secretary - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

see where loyalty get ya??? :lol::lol::lol:

I think he got snubbed from all the festivities too,, :lol:

Obama should be on his knees sucking Dean's dick and giving him whatever he wants. It was Dean's blatant favoritism that pushed the party to support Obama, and it was Dean's involvement in the Florida/Michigan fiasco that gave Obama an unfair advantage over Clinton in the delegate count.

Obama should be on his knees sucking Dean's dick and giving him whatever he wants. It was Dean's blatant favoritism that pushed the party to support Obama, and it was Dean's involvement in the Florida/Michigan fiasco that gave Obama an unfair advantage over Clinton in the delegate count.

Crist was in on that deal too!

Dean shouldn't be iin the cabinet... IMO.

And if Obama had given him the job, the right would be whinging and whining about that, too.

The last thing Obama needs is a leftist wacko like Howard Dean being a member of his cabinet. Obama is already walking a very narrow tightrope. Dean would topple everything in short order.

heres the real facts.

Obama won the election by a good margin.

He is allowed to pick his own cabinet.

You people would scream at him while he saved your child from drowning.

You will spew hate while he saves this country and all because he is not in your party.

heres the real facts.

You will spew hate while he saves this country and all because he is not in your party.

I guess it takes one hate spewer to know another huh?

Yep.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

That's actually a falacy. You can know what another person is without being like them.

As to sucking dick, J, you seem a little......

Let's see... Hire a qualified candidate based on their experience or help a buddy get a spot-light job because he successfully played some politics to your benefit...

Only one of these management styles is good for the organization - can you tell which one?

I knew you could!!

-Joe

Let's see... Hire a qualified candidate based on their experience or help a buddy get a spot-light job because he successfully played some politics to your benefit...

Only one of these management styles is good for the organization - can you tell which one?

I knew you could!!

-Joe

And her experience in the health care field is what? an insurance commissioner? :lol::eusa_shhh:

I knew you could!!

-Joe

And her experience in the health care field is what? an insurance commissioner? :lol::eusa_shhh:

Are you saying she was selected for political pay-back reasons?

If that is not what you are saying, then questioning her experience, while it is a very valid argument, it is the subject of a different argument.

-Joe

heres the real facts.

Not really.

And as long as I'm correcting infantile social theories like: "It takes one to know one"

He who smelt it, didn't necessarily dealt it, either.

It does, however, take two to tango.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back