Traitor Chris Christie took victory from Mitt

No it's the ideology of conservatism that lost, you can blame your outdated beliefs

little late to the party.

We've already identified this excuse.

hey i listened to people turn traitor.

Laura's is going for o'reillys job. Out of the blue she starts to attack romney every freaking day.

Bitch doesn't criticize obama. Nah, every day she goes at romney.

This is supposed to be a conservative talk show host? And same bitch pushes christie?

That's all she has done for hours on hours. Day in day out. Since july. All i have is radio man. I know her like the back of my hand. She was pissed off like christie that ryan was picked,

so lets link it. Laura loves christie. Who fucks over romney at the end. Yeah it's called a circular firing squad.

seriously...what is this babble?

ptsd

This might be an acceptable excuse if Romney had ever been ahead, or if he was gaining ground when Sandy hit, but neither of those is the case. Obama led the entire time and was already recovering from the first debate weeks before Sandy hit.

CC is the REPUBLICAN(!!!) gov of NJ and went on TV last week talking about what a super job Obama did when Sandy hit. Fact is Obozo didn't do anything - the feds are not first responders. Christie took a bribe to betray his own party. Bet the dems paid him like $20 million to say what he said. That's small change compared to the billion $ they spent on the campaign.

He's from Joisey. He knows der's some offas ya can'ts refuse. :uhoh3:

[I still don't see the problem with him telling the truth that President Obama and his representatives and departments were right there to help them. In my opinion some people are trying to use him as a scapegoat to blame for their loss. Face it, Obama had the tri-state area won in the first place..

Jeebuz krist. You still don't get it do you? Christie's praise of obozo was noted nationwide by the media and got obozo votes in all 50 states!!!

This might be an acceptable excuse if Romney had ever been ahead, or if he was gaining ground when Sandy hit, but neither of those is the case. Obama led the entire time and was already recovering from the first debate weeks before Sandy hit.

That's a lie and you know it. In the days prior to sandy, romney was ahead. Christie's treason to the GOP is what turned things around for obozo.

No it's the ideology of conservatism that lost, you can blame your outdated beliefs

As if your 'Progressivism' hasn't already failed in EVERY nation that ever tried it?

Or is it just that you need to kill off 50 million or so to make it work the way Uncle Joe did it?

CC is the REPUBLICAN(!!!) gov of NJ and went on TV last week talking about what a super job Obama did when Sandy hit. Fact is Obozo didn't do anything - the feds are not first responders. Christie took a bribe to betray his own party. Bet the dems paid him like $20 million to say what he said. That's small change compared to the billion $ they spent on the campaign.

Most politicians, including CC, are egomaniacs who will throw their perceived competitors under the bus if they think it improves their competitive position. Former Romney advisors undermined the McCain/Palin ticket for that reason, and CC has his eyes set on 2016. Time to get rid of these Northeastern poseurs.

[I still don't see the problem with him telling the truth that President Obama and his representatives and departments were right there to help them. In my opinion some people are trying to use him as a scapegoat to blame for their loss. Face it, Obama had the tri-state area won in the first place..

Jeebuz krist. You still don't get it do you? Christie's praise of obozo was noted nationwide by the media and got obozo votes in all 50 states!!!

What's wrong with Governor Christie praising President Obama for helping his state in the timely and efficient manner they did.

That's a lie and you know it. In the days prior to sandy, romney was ahead. Christie's treason to the GOP is what turned things around for obozo.

It's the absolute truth, but I don't doubt for a second that you don't accept reality. Don't forget how wrong basically everyone on the right was about where the race stood, and who had it right all along? Nate Silver, he nailed the election dead on. Go look at 538 all the charts and graphs are still up. Obama did lose a lot of ground after the first debate, even going below 50% of the pv at his lowest, but he stayed above Romney for the entire election and by the time sandy hit he had around 75% chance of winning. .

fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com

As if your 'Progressivism' hasn't already failed in EVERY nation that ever tried it?

Or is it just that you need to kill off 50 million or so to make it work the way Uncle Joe did it?

Sure sure...it's progressism that lost the election. You know if you deflect it will make your Party stronger

What's wrong with Governor Christie praising President Obama for helping his state in the timely and efficient manner they did.

Don't you see? He's a traitor for thanking the President. That's what we need to take away from this loony thread.

[

Ok - what did obozo do to help NJ??? Fact is he didn't do anything. The feds are not first responders. It was all a PR stunt and christie went along with it.

Sure sure...Obama does nothing. Didn't help NJ...Didn't get Bin Laden...wasn't born here...blah blah

Sure sure...Obama does nothing. Didn't help NJ...

Again i ask you - what did obozo do to help NJ?. None of you liberals can answer that. His visit to NJ was a pure PR stunt and photo-op.

The GOP should hang christie and feed his fat carcass to the buzzards. Nobody likes a traitor.

What would you be saying if he didn't go and talk with Christie and not approve the Emergency declaration?

Obozo should have just left the state handle the situation and that's what he did. the only reason he talked to christie was to get the photo op.

Forum List

Back