Training the Economists of Tomorrow

if folks at 3rd grade are not at 3rd grade reading level, they drop off. if they can't read the word egypt, they dont understand why the pyramids were built

if folks at 3rd grade are not at 3rd grade reading level, they drop off. if they can't read the word egypt, they dont understand why the pyramids were built
If 3rd grade kids are not at 3rd grade reading level they are graduated to 4th grade.

I can tell you the homeschooled kids in my Sunday School classes are not at grade level. My public school or private school kids are. So, by the laws of my state now, they would not be advanced to fourth grade at this point.

Oh yeah, homeschoolers say "oh that's okay, they'll do it at their own pace" which is just great and dandy if you're a homeschooler see. Public schools can't do that. You WILL force little Jane to sit down and read for thirty minutes straight.

In Kindergarten.

When she is five years old.

And conservatives eat this crap up, and say that it's "high standards".

See how screwed up conservatives are on schooling? They love it when eight year old's cannot read if it's "homeschooling", but if five year old's cannot read, it's the teachers' fault.

If 3rd grade kids are not at 3rd grade reading level they are graduated to 4th grade.

I can tell you the homeschooled kids in my Sunday School classes are not at grade level. My public school or private school kids are. So, by the laws of my state now, they would not be advanced to fourth grade at this point.

Oh yeah, homeschoolers say "oh that's okay, they'll do it at their own pace" which is just great and dandy if you're a homeschooler see. Public schools can't do that. You WILL force little Jane to sit down and read for thirty minutes straight.

In Kindergarten.

See how screwed up conservatives are on schooling? They love it when eight year old's cannot read if it's "homeschooling", but if five year old's cannot read, it's the teachers' fault.
Third world schools run circles around American public schools.

If a man had done this, he would be MeToo'd and put on a sex offender list

notsureifwantdog.jpg

In Kindergarten.

Third world schools run circles around American public schools.

I just think you proved yourself to be a bigger dumbass than AOC!

Forum List

Back