Training for Twoofers-FREE!!!!

here's the blueprints...
9-11 Research: North Tower Blueprints

feel free to use them for your "distribution of steel" research.:eusa_whistle:

Well it sure is curious that there were more than 2500 exterior wall panels that Judy Wood calls whaet chex on each building but no one has come up with weight specifications on those panels. Check with Gregory Urich.

Don't tell me. Let me guess. You don't know who he is.

Try Frank Greening PhD then.

psik

Well it sure is curious that there were more than 2500 exterior wall panels that Judy Wood calls whaet chex on each building but no one has come up with weight specifications on those panels. Check with Gregory Urich.

psik

ok, let's just skip the bullshit to get to the part where you tell us what YOU think brought down the towers and then provide proof to back that up.:cuckoo:

unless, of course, you are going to claim they are still standing!! :lol:

And not even the NIST specifies the total for the concrete in the towers after EIGHT YEARS!!!

Getting to the Moon involved lots of Newtonian physics.

So it is certainly curious that so many of the citizens of the nation that put men on the Moon can't figure out the relevant questions to ask to solve a grade school Newtonian physics problem. Everyone is supposed to believe that airliners weighing less than 200 tons supposedly destroyed buildings more than 2,000 times their mass in less than 2 hours and people don't ask something as obvious as the distribution of steel.

But then we are supposed to believe this steel could weaken in less than 1 hour for the south tower even though there was enough steel to support another 29 stories of the building. But then the experts don't tell us the tons of steel on every level of the towers.

psik
wow
another strawman
no one believes that the impacts of the planes caused the towers to collapse
it was the subsequent FIRES that brought about the collapse
the weakening of the structure the impact caused did contribute, but had the fires been controlled, it is doubtful the tower would have fallen

But isn't the QUANTITY OF STEEL going to affect the amount of TIME required for the steel to get hot enough to weaken? So how can you KNOW the fire could do it in less than one hour for the south tower and less than two hour for the north tower if you don't know the quantity of steel on every level.

Oh yeah, it's the 9/11 RELIGION.

If you just BELIEVE then you don't need to ask obvious questions.

But if you don't have accurate data then you can't do physics. :lol:

Don't the designers have to figure all of that out to make a skyscraper hold itself up and withstand 100 mph winds. It is funny as hell that the nation that put men on the Moon can't supply that information about buildings designed before the Moon Landing.

What kind of computers did they have in 1966 when they started digging the hole for the foundation of the WTC? Hewlett Packard now wants kindergarten kids to have computers more powerful than that.

Hands On with HP's Kindergarten Netbook - Yahoo! News

psik
none of that means a hill of beans

let me guess, you have ADHD

And not even the NIST specifies the total for the concrete in the towers after EIGHT YEARS!!!

Getting to the Moon involved lots of Newtonian physics.

So it is certainly curious that so many of the citizens of the nation that put men on the Moon can't figure out the relevant questions to ask to solve a grade school Newtonian physics problem. Everyone is supposed to believe that airliners weighing less than 200 tons supposedly destroyed buildings more than 2,000 times their mass in less than 2 hours and people don't ask something as obvious as the distribution of steel.

But then we are supposed to believe this steel could weaken in less than 1 hour for the south tower even though there was enough steel to support another 29 stories of the building. But then the experts don't tell us the tons of steel on every level of the towers.

psik
wow
another strawman
no one believes that the impacts of the planes caused the towers to collapse
it was the subsequent FIRES that brought about the collapse
the weakening of the structure the impact caused did contribute, but had the fires been controlled, it is doubtful the tower would have fallen

But isn't the QUANTITY OF STEEL going to affect the amount of TIME required for the steel to get hot enough to weaken? So how can you KNOW the fire could do it in less than one hour for the south tower and less than two hour for the north tower if you don't know the quantity of steel on every level.

Oh yeah, it's the 9/11 RELIGION.

If you just BELIEVE then you don't need to ask obvious questions.

But if you don't have accurate data then you can't do physics. :lol:

Don't the designers have to figure all of that out to make a skyscraper hold itself up and withstand 100 mph winds. It is funny as hell that the nation that put men on the Moon can't supply that information about buildings designed before the Moon Landing.

What kind of computers did they have in 1966 when they started digging the hole for the foundation of the WTC? Hewlett Packard now wants kindergarten kids to have computers more powerful than that.

Hands On with HP's Kindergarten Netbook - Yahoo! News

psik
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkQPmmCr6JA]YouTube - Urgent NIST warning to ALL SKYSCRAPER OCCUPANTS[/ame]

As divecon said, none of it means a hill of beans.
BTW- I have recruited eots to be an example in my training for twoofers course, youtube to follow.

thanks eots, your doing a GREAT job!
(ps; the fall fishing is the best up here eots)

psik

ok, let's just skip the bullshit to get to the part where you tell us what YOU think brought down the towers and then provide proof to back that up.:cuckoo:

unless, of course, you are going to claim they are still standing!! :lol:

still waiting.... :eusa_whistle:

I revive this post to commend my students, the twoofers.

After being offline for awhile, I fin d that they are actually using the tactics I have described in my free online course, as defined in my OP.

Good Job guys, your still morons!

(yes eots, that means you too)

Forum List

Back