Training bra????????

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
One of my grandkids, a girl, just asked her mother to buy her a "training bra"? What exactly is a "training bra" and what is it she plans on training?:confused:

It's a transitional undergarment, between undershirts and a real bra, that many girls get when they first begin to get breasts. It has a soft, tee-shirt style cup in a bra-like "holder", and most little girls are very sensitive about wearing one, so please don't tease her.

Isn't it what they use to teach their boyfriend how to snap it undone with one hand? :eusa_eh:

Isn't it what they use to teach their boyfriend how to snap it undone with one hand? :eusa_eh:

When I started Junior High, you couldn't be advanced to the 9th grade unless you could unsnap a bra with just one hand.

One of my grandkids, a girl, just asked her mother to buy her a "training bra"? What exactly is a "training bra" and what is it she plans on training?:confused:

:lol:

I hope they're better than what they had back in the 50s and 60s.

Girls had tits back in the 50s and 60s? I didn't think tits came along until early in the 70s.

Yeah, they sure did - but they only had Playtex bras with pointy ends and rows of stitches going round and round the cup. As far as I can tell Playtex has not changed their bra design over the last 45-50 years.

:lol:

I hope they're better than what they had back in the 50s and 60s.

Girls had tits back in the 50s and 60s? I didn't think tits came along until early in the 70s.

Yeah, they sure did - but they only had Playtex bras with pointy ends and rows of stitches going round and round the cup. As far as I can tell Playtex has not changed their bra design over the last 45-50 years.

If I could maybe do a lot of hands on research, I might be able to design a pretty nice bra.:lol:

If I could maybe do a lot of hands on research, I might be able to design a pretty nice bra.:lol:

Maybe you can get a job with Victoria's Secret, but you might have to do without Heidi Klum - I think she's hung up her wings.

The biggest mistake is that men design bras. I think a women designed the jockey strap to get even.

The biggest mistake is that men design bras. I think a women designed the jockey strap to get even.
Science_&_Society_10287396.jpg

?

Then they need to be redesigned with underwires, and marketed so that you boys have to wear them every day all day long. :lol:

Forum List

Back