Train to Busan...South Korean zombie movie...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This movie just came onto Netflix.....anyone see it yet? My relative said it was one of the best zombie horror movies he has seen......

It's for rent for .99 on amazon

Saw it while scrolling to find something to watch with my grandson. Settled on the SpongeBob movie and lost an hour and a half of my life forever

This movie just came onto Netflix.....anyone see it yet? My relative said it was one of the best zombie horror movies he has seen......
Koreans make great movies. A couple of my favorites are Korean films.

Just watched it this week and ithe rank's up their with some of the best. You won't be disappointed. Trust a liberal.

Just watched it this week and ithe rank's up their with some of the best. You won't be disappointed. Trust a liberal.

Yeah....I just saw that....The South Korean movie industry is really good.....and they did a lot with the setting on the train......it is one of the best Zombie Horror movies out there......

I saw it...good flick. Very...traditionally Asian in so far as the character types and roles. However I like the traditional nature of these as they more accurately reflect the 'real world'. Definite watch!

Forum List

Back