Train bombings in India - at least 40 dead

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by theHawk, Jul 11, 2006.

1. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,797
    Looks like a pretty bad terrorist attack -

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/07/11/mumbai.blasts/index.html

2. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    This is a sad day for the city of Mumbai and to the ongoing Indo-pakistan peace process!!! 8 BLOODY BLASTS IN THE VARIOUS RAILWAY NETWORK ON MUMBAI!!! Over 6 million people travel in this network. Startling evidence has shown that there were grenade blasts in Kashmir and then followed the blasts in Mumbai. The Pakistani funded terrorist group ( India's Number 1 pain in the ass ) has denied involvement. The question remains ' Who has done it? " . The citizens of Mumbai are cruelly reminded of the blasts which ripped apart the city in Mumbai 2 years back when there was a huige blast near the Gateway of India and in commuter buses in the suburbs. There is currently a high level meeting in New Delhi between the PM and the Defence Secretary. The Defence Sec has said there is a 100% connection between the blasts in Kashmir and the blasts in Mumbai. The Govt has evidence that it is a terrorist group operating in the Kashmiri-Pakistani region which has carried out these attacks!! I pray this doesnt hamper the peace processes between India - Pakistan. God help us if such an attack happens again to this city which has a population of 20million+.

AkShay

3. akiboy

akiboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    I dont think its 40 dead . New Delhi Televison shows that its a 100 or so dead!!!

4. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    My girlfriend is Indian...I hope none of her relatives were harmed in the attacks. Fortunately, I believe most of them live in Southern India.