Tragic what happened to the USS John McCain

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
John McCain

you probably know that that ship is named after 'mcstains' Father or Grandfather but i agree with the sentiment of , feck the current 'juan mcstain Gents . Anyway , point i have been making all along is that these ship collisions are being caused by 'mrobama' type boy sailors . People may disagree but thats my opinion . One ship collision is a concern but i hear that USA Navy has had 4 ship collisions in about a year .

Last edited:
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
John McCain
Needs to be the new rallying cry and answer to all questions.

Q: Why does is Trump xyz?
A: Because FUCK John McCain, that's why.

Q: Why can't Trump get abc legislation enacted?
A: Because, Fuck John McCain.

Q: Why is it raining on my wedding day?
A: Because FUCK JOHN MCCAIN!!!

It's a sad that we lost those sailors.

With that said,, I hope they decommission that ship, because FUCK John McCain.
:banana:

I think at this point john mccain is a bad luck guy.......he was on that one ship with that horrible fire, he got captured and now the ship named after him crashes into another ship.....

It's a sad that we lost those sailors.

With that said,, I hope they decommission that ship, because FUCK John McCain.
:banana:
the ship is named after his father. you're fucking the wrong guy. :)

also - starting look like cyber attacks out there. games getting serious.

It was John McCain the traitorous Senator who during the Vietnam War dropped one of his missiles on to the deck of the carrier and started fires and explosions that killed 400. He was a fuck up. He got his worthless ass shot down and captured, he was a fuck up, and several of his fellow prisoners called him "Songbird" McCain. He was a coward and a traitor.

Now as a Senator he's a traitor to his party and America. That ship wasn't named after him, hopefully they won't name anything after that scumbag other than a garbage skow.

Ahh poor little snowflakes don't like John McCain because he won't suck Trumps balls like they are salivating to do

Forum List

Back