Tragedy in Montana....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Montana Bear Tragedy:
This is a very sad story about a bear... Everybody should heed the warnings not to feed wildlife because they become dependent and don't forage for themselves any longer. It is such a tragedy to see what has been done to our country's wildlife. The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.

mail

Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Montana that has turned Democrat. He's nicknamed Bearack Obearma. It is believed that he has become a campground organizer.

The park service knows. :lol:

I lived in Bozeman for a couple of years and then a year in Livingston, both near Yellowstone.

But if he is waiting for a government bailout then doesn't that make him a Wall St Banker? They don't call themselves BEAR Stearns for nothing.

Montana Bear Tragedy:
This is a very sad story about a bear... Everybody should heed the warnings not to feed wildlife because they become dependent and don't forage for themselves any longer. It is such a tragedy to see what has been done to our country's wildlife. The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.

mail

Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Montana that has turned Democrat. He's nicknamed Bearack Obearma. It is believed that he has become a campground organizer.

Resorting to plagiarism now, are we? And old shit at that.
I'm embarrassed for you, if that helps any.

Tammy Bruce2010/06/the-shocking-story-of-bearack-obearma.html

Montana Bear Tragedy:

mail

I got it in an email today. It's new to me...and I certainly have not claimed authorship.

...and I don't need any help. I'm fine. Your being embarrassed is your problem, not mine.

Montana Bear Tragedy:

mail

I got it in an email today. It's new to me...and I certainly have not claimed authorship.

...and I don't need any help. I'm fine. Your being embarrassed is your problem, not mine.

There's a lot that's new to you, we can plainly see that.

But you see, dumbass, there's this thing called Google and you should learn how to use it.

But you see, dumbass, there's this thing called Google and you should learn how to use it.
Go fuck yourself.

How did you come up with your stupid analogy?:cuckoo:

Montana Bear Tragedy:

mail

Like how to post a picture.

I wanna see the picture.

===

This thread does serve an important purpose. We've known for some time that the rw's get their info from fux and email chain letters and they never ever check for FACTS or the source.

Forum List

Back