Tragedy in Kentucky

And this is in "politics" because...?

Our military and police are the direct application of politics onto society. When bad shit happens to either of those, people who are name calling and finger pointing about bullshit politics should take a step back for perspective.

Oh, you wanted to make a political statesmen as a leader of the Obama Fluffer Brigade about your hatred for the GOP and found a story that probably not even going to be on the 6pm news in KY.

Got it

And this is in "politics" because...?

bucs explained it to us one time. He has a hard-on about being a rent-a-cop and not being eligible for Federal benefits.

So he thinks he can spam the political forum and convince people that the Federal gubmint should take over the police forces nationwide.

Or some stupid shit such as that .

It should be fun to watch the fur fly over this re the second amendment.

Oh, OK. It's a commercial for an unarmed citizenry.

To reach their full potential, all great Progressive Leaders require an unarmed citizenry. Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Fidel, the Jong Il's and the "American" Left all have that in common

Sorry I even posted this, seeing the disgusting remarks above.

A cop being murdered is going to be on the local 6pm news. Its a tragedy for the whole community. I shouldn't have brought an honorable topic into the filth pool of this forum.

Marion County Deputy Anthony Raikes Dies After Being Shot During Traffic Stop

Politics dont mean shit without laws. And laws are just ink on paper if they aren't enforced.

Unfortunately, those who keep the peace and enforce our laws are often targeted by violence.

Sad day in Marion County, KY.

That's very sad.

Traffic stops and domestic violence calls are the two most dangerous types of stops for a police officer.

Isn't that all they reall do.... Traffic stops and arresting rednecks and vulnerable Obama voters ???

And, yes it's a sad day.

Last edited:

A cop being murdered is going to be on the local 6pm news. Its a tragedy for the whole community. I shouldn't have brought an honorable topic into the filth pool of this forum.

Maybe if you were not so much of a dick, ya might be taken seriously for a change :dunno:

Marion County Deputy Anthony Raikes Dies After Being Shot During Traffic Stop

Politics dont mean shit without laws. And laws are just ink on paper if they aren't enforced.

Unfortunately, those who keep the peace and enforce our laws are often targeted by violence.

Sad day in Marion County, KY.

That's very sad.

Traffic stops and domestic violence calls are the two most dangerous types of stops for a police officer.

Isn't that all they reall do.... Traffic stops and arresting rednecks and vulnerable Obama voters ???

And, yes a sad day.

traffic stops
domestic violence
armed robbery
assaults
murders
rapes
suicides
natural disaster aid
traffic accidents
burglar alarms
barking dogs
please-discipline-my-8-year old
911 prank calls
McDonalds messed up my order
shoplifting
vandalism
dignitary protection
terrorism response
active shooter response
frauds
bad checks

Their job description is vast and varied. Crappy job. Little appreciation. Pay varies state by state.

It really doesn't belong in a Politics forum, really. You're just using your reputation to invite negative comments from the people you're combative with.

I could post an article about how an usually large number of possums got sick in the sewers of a remote town in Montana, then stretch it out to say that the decision to usurp local authority over the sewer system by the state or federal government led directly to this tragedy. And i'm not trying to correlate police officers with possums, just trying to come up with an equally non-political related subject.

Last edited:

Maybe if you were not so much of a dick, ya might be taken seriously for a change :dunno:

This from an asshole.

Forum List

Back