Tragedy: Four New Orleans area cops shot; two killed

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

Yet another horrific reminder of the thanks we owe to the other men and women in uniform who risk their lives protecting ours. While police deaths have gone down this year, the disturbing trend of ambushes on cops continues to grow. My prayers are with their families and coworkers.

Yet another horrific reminder of the thanks we owe to the other men and women in uniform who risk their lives protecting ours. While police deaths have gone down this year, the disturbing trend of ambushes on cops continues to grow. My prayers are with their families and coworkers.

Yes, men like Brain Terry deserve our full support.

Yes, men like Brain Terry deserve our full support.

Sadly, they never get it from most people until a tragedy occurs.

Thats not a political/partisan statement, just one on society in general.

Our country has drastically changed. Police work isn't what it was 30 years ago. People are far crazier, more heavily armed, and not afraid of death or jail anymore. Bad times ahead.

Forum List

Back