Tragedy At Virginia Tech Campus

Hi I'm a right wing conservative and I'm here to tell you I'm proud of my killer culture

Psycho Killer can't you say something far far better run run run run away

I'm so damn happy the Supreme Court ruled that a procedure can't be used to abort a child even if failing to do the procedure could kill both mother and child. Don't touch me about my logic because I'm a real live wire.

Psycho Killer can't you say something far far better run run run run away

I stand behind a spoiled yankee frat boy who bought a ranch in Crawford Texas in the name of a good photo opt. I stand behind that privileged rich boy and his career of drunkeness; why work when you don't have to is what I always say. I stand behind his lies about WMD's; war profiteers has to make money too.

Psycho Killer can't you say something far far better run run run run away.

I'm proud of my Killer Culture it's the best way to be a good right wing conservative. We won't be finished until the NRA achieves their lobbying goal of getting lawmakers to pass the license to murder bill. Pre-emptive killings that's what I say.

Psycho Killer can't you say something far far better run run run run away.

I hate to break it to you but democrats also enjoy our second amendment too...

lets stomp a foot on the ground like a child whose mother said no to the candy bar request and call Jim Webb a psycho killer just because you cant form a valid reason to ban guns..

ps..

I am a registered dem and I own guns.

I'll get rid of my guns when all of the Celebs in Hollywood who tell us we should have gun control get rid of their bodyguards.

IOW: Never.

I'll get rid of my guns when all of the Celebs in Hollywood who tell us we should have gun control get rid of their bodyguards.

IOW: Never.

not until they prey them from your cold icy fingers, eh?

how tough sounding!

Here's a news flash: you'll get rid of your guns if the federal government tells you to.... or you'll go to jail.

Here's a news flash: you'll get rid of your guns if the federal government tells you to.... or you'll go to jail.

[Elmer Fudd]Be Afwaid. Be Vewy Vewy Afwaid![/Elmer Fudd]

Fortunately, I have anticipated that the Totalitarian Statists may someday overturn the Second Amendment. I have a few working historical relics which are exempt from registration. The Feds will never find them - and if they do, then our country will be in its final decline.

That is not my point.

If we ever get to the point at which the Feds are on a which hunt throughout the homes of law-abiding citizens who purchased guns when they were legal, then our society will be beyond the point of no return. If you wish to live in a Totalitarian Nightmare, then you will dig it.

"Here's a news flash: you'll get rid of your guns if the federal government tells you to.... or you'll go to jail."

just like how 50 years of a drug war has made people stop using their drugs, eh?

Again, are you going to tell a man like Jim Webb that he is a fucking psycho for enjoying our secind amendment? If you feel so strongly about banning guns then why not legislate a repeal of the 2nd amendment just like other amendments have been repealed instead of pretending that a couple shitty circumstances out of the MILLIONS of gun owners is indicative of the evil of guns and NOT the evil of the individual shooting people?

for the record..

video games also do not cause auto theft and playing judas priest backwards will not make you kill yourself.

I have no desire to live in such a state....I merely find your blustering bravado humorous. although not as humorous as your faux outrage about Corzine.....

when you get as upset at the billions we flush down the shitter in Iraq as you are about the thousands that Corzine's accident will cost HIS INSURANCE COMPANY.... I will take you seriously.

"Here's a news flash: you'll get rid of your guns if the federal government tells you to.... or you'll go to jail."

just like how 50 years of a drug war has made people stop using their drugs, eh?

Again, are you going to tell a man like Jim Webb that he is a fucking psycho for enjoying our secind amendment? If you feel so strongly about banning guns then why not legislate a repeal of the 2nd amendment just like other amendments have been repealed instead of pretending that a couple shitty circumstances out of the MILLIONS of gun owners is indicative of the evil of guns and NOT the evil of the individual shooting people?

for the record..

video games also do not cause auto theft and playing judas priest backwards will not make you kill yourself.

hey...Jim Webb is my HERO. I have no problem with gun ownership at all...

I have a problem with false outrage.

from which direction?

If Jim Webb can be trusted with firearms then why can't any other law abiding citizen?

from which direction?

If Jim Webb can be trusted with firearms then why can't any other law abiding citizen?

go back and find one word from me that says that the can't.

my only point in this has been I do not agree with the idea of having college kids roaming around campus with concealed firearms.

perhaps I am mistaking the motivation of your posts..

Would you care to illustrate how a war on firearms will work any better than the war on drugs has according to this post:

Guns are registerd with serial numbers, drugs are not. If you own a gun legally, they will know where to find you and the gun. Eliminating most if not all guns. Ofcourse there are unregisterd guns out there, those are imported or smuggled. I think strickter purchasing laws and strictkter boarder patrol will slow gun violence.

dude.

come on.

do you think that guns cant be machined by the same people who would be willing to shoot you for trying to take their guns?

in fact, didnt the asshole shooter on Monday file off his serial numbers anyway?

do we also ban alcohol because of reoccuring drunk driver fatalities due to some irresponcible asshole that does not reflect the MAJORITY of those who partake of alcohol?

video games?

music and books?

bad shit happens everyday, dude.. regardless of what your hindsight is telling you.

please stop trying to use a tragic event as a springboard for politiking. The availability of guns did not cause mondays massacre. one sick fuck who went awry did.

not until they prey them from your cold icy fingers, eh?

how tough sounding!

That is one reason Gore and Kerry lost

and why Hillary or Obama will lose

New Topics

Forum List

Back