Traffic fatalities linked to pot are up sharply in Colorado

Every legislator who voted to legalize pot in CO raked in a huge bribe from the auto industry.

Actually zero legislators voted on the referendum. It was a popular vote by Colorado residents. But hey, don't let things like facts get in the way of your conspiracy theory. Just take a second, catch your breath, and deflect away.

Are you insane??? The auto industry sells cars that do 2-3 times the speed limit!!!!! They also install internet access in the cars so drivers can play with that!!!

You are a blithering idiot if you think the industry wants to reduce crashes. And yes, they are crashes so stop calling them "accidents" you brainwashed moron.

Like I said they spend a LOT more on autonomous driving than they do on a wifi hotspot in your car. And like people don't have data plans... What is interesting is car companies are putting in technology to read texts and messages rather than you needing to take your eyes off the road. Again, this goes against the exact thing you are saying they are trying to do. And they are disabling the involved functions of touchscreens when the car is in gear.

It seems easy to me. If you want to make cars more dangerous, stop spending billions voluntarily to make them less likely to be wrecked.

Cars have always been sold that exceed the speed limit. They've also are putting more and more electronic speed limiters on cars.

If they wanted to make less safe cars they could. Unfortunately Safety Features are the #1 selling point for consumers on cars (80-90%). So while automakers wanting more dangerous cars could increase sales by what? 2%? 3%? What rates are you saying new cars are totaled at, and where would they be if not for car hotspots (this is your stance you are defending, you can provide a teeny bit of info), all it would take is one car manufacturer to not take that side and make the safest car possible and they'd earn BILLIONS and wreck the entire thing.

I mean your conspiracy theory can't even pass the most basic logical steps to get to reality on so many different facets. It seems you are just getting very upset as you can't defend your position of how dead drivers buy another car. Like you literally chose the worst possible study to make your point.

And actually I believe collision would be the most correct term, but crash and accident are both synonyms that can be used outside of the most serious legal jargon which obviously this isn't here.

Forum List

Back