'Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful, could lead to sexual harassment, medical group says

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
but putting on a dress so you can follow little girls into the bathroom or having your penis & testicles cut off is perfectly normal and healthy...

'Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful, could lead to sexual harassment, medical group says

It's all your fault, men.

For the first time in its history, the American Psychological Association (APA) released guidelines concerning men and boys, saying that so-called “traditional masculinity” not only is “harmful” but also could lead to homophobia and sexual harassment.

“The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity – marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression – is, on the whole, harmful,” reads the news release by the famed association.

Not to worry. I promise to only use my masculinity to sexually harass.

What's next? Saying boys need to have their legs shortened so they are not taller than girls?
we already have trannies addressing middle schoolers ad reading to toddlers in public libraries

the goal is to indoctrinate the children

This is listed at Fox News under Hot Topics. Why did you post it here under Politics?

Masculinity to me is about leadership, nurturing, caring, teaching and support.

To Republicans, it means bullying and don't wear a dress.

This is why their party is shrinking.

Dwh0e7KXcAU4L-M.jpg

but putting on a dress so you can follow little girls into the bathroom or having your penis & testicles cut off is perfectly normal and healthy...

It's all your fault, men.

For the first time in its history, the American Psychological Association (APA) released guidelines concerning men and boys, saying that so-called “traditional masculinity” not only is “harmful” but also could lead to homophobia and sexual harassment.

“The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity – marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression – is, on the whole, harmful,” reads the news release by the famed association.

This is liberalism becoming even more obvious in how it puts politics ahead of everything else, in this cause science.

To Republicans, it means bullying and don't wear a dress.

This is why their party is shrinking.

Dwh0e7KXcAU4L-M.jpg

Says a lot about the women you have in your party.

This is listed at Fox News under Hot Topics. Why did you post it here under Politics?
because standing up to the militant homosexuals & pseudo "scientists" and their efforts to poison our children is a political issue

if a mod moves this, I guess I will just have to try not to cry myself to sleep tonight...

because standing up to the militant homosexuals & pseudo "scientists" and their efforts to poison our children is a political issue

if a mod moves this, I guess I will just have to try not to cry myself to sleep tonight...
I was just curious.

New Topics

Forum List

Back