Trades...

PAL has climbed 43 percent in the last month, while the Dow climbed a meager 2.3 percent. It is up 23% since my July post, while the Dow climbed one third that rate. Now trading at $2.17.

You're welcome!

It's currently trading at $1.1550. You're welcome!

Goldman Sachs (GS) ends deal to buy Ebix Inc. Case of lots of bearish chatter for a long time. Still short as of now, but the only thing we can do is wait until the morning.

qxow.png

All indicators say it's likely to go higher. Would focus on these levels to assure profit.

Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shrs

3w3.png

Last edited:
Gold has made some very big moves for the past couple of days... Despite the bearish sentiments on the physical metals and Gold Stocks regarding whether or not both of them would find new bottoms, it has made double digit moves.

gpf8.png

Managed to pass it's key resistance level of $1,300.4/oz, of course there is been plenty of resistance. Looking at the chart, it's really had a triple bottom if you look at the number of lows made (especially April 17th and June 19th).

I think if we get back above that triple bottom territory it's going to unleash a wave of buy orders in the market, from shorts that are looking to cover and shorts that are looking to reverse their positions and go long. Especially the longs which have gotten out of the market and have been on the sidelines for a while and are looking for a confirmation of when it's save to get back in.

Last edited:
PAL has climbed 43 percent in the last month, while the Dow climbed a meager 2.3 percent. It is up 23% since my July post, while the Dow climbed one third that rate. Now trading at $2.17.

You're welcome!

It's currently trading at $1.1550. You're welcome!

I hope you got out after my last post! Did you notice the price started dropping right after that?

Hmmm...

Forum List

Back