Trade welfare for your vote

Wade

Oct 28, 2008
How about we create new incentive program to get people off welfare?

For every 8 months of welfare you receive, you loose your right to vote.

you don't get it do you ...the whole dam country is on welfare..your standard of living is maintained by slave labor and loans from china

ok, it's just kind of hard for me to take you seriously with that.....ass of yours lol

you don't get it do you ...the whole dam country is on welfare..your standard of living is maintained by slave labor and loans from china

I need no slaves. I'm a provider. I will trade my knowledge, skill, and sweat, in exchange for your products. I do what people pay me to do, and my abilities allow. Let the ignorant and unskilled do what someone will pay them to do. Incentivise the non-working to work, and we'll have all the labor this country could every need. Unfortunately, the non-working decided they would rather starve than work. The product of multiple generations of government dependence. Chlorine does a pool good.

your A$$ is turning me on :D

j/k

but I would agree with your statement.

We are flat broke, with huge debt to china. An evil country (not the people, the government)

But, I think unless you can prove to me otherwise that both parties are at fault

this didnt have over 8 years lol

but bush certainly hasnt helped either

ill trade my vote for a b.j :badgrin:

but in all seriousness

I agree with you, we need to find ways to get people off wealthfare and get them into the workforce.

that is a positive thing

the american people by and large do not want to own china their first born, and most americans dont want a handout, they want help up.

but your point on our retarded government is still well taken sir

the american people by and large do not want to own china their first born, and most americans dont want a handout, they want help up.

but your point on our retarded government is still well taken sir

A hand up, I can agree too.

But, I fear you overestimate the great masses. There is hope though.

Perfect idea for an oligarchy. Only the rich have a right to vote, eh? Oh wait a minute... wasn't it the rich that got us into this mess?

Perfect idea for an oligarchy. Only the rich have a right to vote, eh? Oh wait a minute... wasn't it the rich that got us into this mess?

No, it was the over confident Harvard Graduate, CEO types, striving to become rich, that got us into this mess. Greed is a sin. Working for your dough isn't.

Oh, and anyone has the opportunity to vote, let's just see how important it is to them.

No, it was the over confident Harvard Graduate, CEO types, striving to become rich, that got us into this mess. Greed is a sin. Working for your dough isn't.

Oh, and anyone has the opportunity to vote, let's just see how important it is to them.

Let me just be very clear on this.

America is not only the land of opportunity, but the land of equality. EVERYONE, not just the rich, not just the poor, not just the middle class, EVERYONE has a right to vote. This is guaranteed by the United States Constitution that proclaims that everyone was created equally. We are all equals, red, blue, black, white, jewish, christian, muslim, we are ALL equals under the United States constitution.

Your suggestion is to eliminate equality for the poor. Quite frankly, that's disgusting.

America is not only the land of opportunity, but the land of equality. EVERYONE, not just the rich, not just the poor, not just the middle class, EVERYONE has a right to vote. This is guaranteed by the United States Constitution that proclaims that everyone was created equally. We are all equals, red, blue, black, white, jewish, christian, muslim, we are ALL equals under the United States constitution.

Your suggestion is to eliminate equality for the poor. Quite frankly, that's disgusting.

So, we just reinterpret the constitution, the same way we did for Welfare in the first place. Obama wants the courts to interpret what the government should do for you, maybe they should interpret what rights you should give up; in exchange for unconstitutional mandated gifts.

And while were talking about equal treatment, you want to start treating everyone equal, start with the tax forms.

I think the point is, their are many americans who would rather be on wealthfare then do anything, and while they are entitled to vote.

Why should they be, if they dont even want to make an effort to find a job.

finding and keeping work is hard, especially for those with disabilities, criminal backgrounds etc.

but some wont even make the effort to try, they give up on themselves or want everyone else to pay for them

I could be wrong, and sometimes am :lol:, but i think thats the point the author of the thread was trying to make

I think the point is, their are many americans who would rather be on wealthfare then do anything, and while they are entitled to vote.

Why should they be, if they dont even want to make an effort to find a job.

finding and keeping work is hard, especially for those with disabilities, criminal backgrounds etc.

but some wont even make the effort to try, they give up on themselves or want everyone else to pay for them

I could be wrong, and sometimes am :lol:, but i think thats the point the author of the thread was trying to make

Yes your right. I have nothing against those that need help. It's our duty, as good civilized citizens, to help them. But, those that will not help themselves, should not reap the benefits that this society provides for them.

This isn't poor versus rich, this is providers versus leeches. I have nothing against the working poor. I'll provide my earnings, to better their life and help them up, all I ask in return, is they put forth the effort to meet me half way.

Unending welfare is disgusting, aka leeches. You burn them off with a hot coal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back