Trade War Winning

CHI%20CHI_0.png

12 billion of welfare payments from republicans is winning I guess.
Republicans Fume at Trump's $12 Billion Plan to Aid Farmers
Temp measure while hard line deals are made.................

Other countries are doing it as well........Using the tariffs they apply to subsidize industry during the Trade fight.
How about republicans stop relying on the govt tit and blowing up the deficit with their big govt bullshit.
Your side is one to talk............with lunatics like Cortez running around...........and the debt under Obama..............the path is to the cliff............enjoy the ride..............Unless massive mandatory spending is gone, and unfunded liabilities lowered.........we are fucked.

12 billion of welfare payments from republicans is winning I guess.
Republicans Fume at Trump's $12 Billion Plan to Aid Farmers
Temp measure while hard line deals are made.................

Other countries are doing it as well........Using the tariffs they apply to subsidize industry during the Trade fight.
How about republicans stop relying on the govt tit and blowing up the deficit with their big govt bullshit.
I've long wanted a smaller gov't..........am I upset at this right now........NO........because I believe the long term benefits will be better than the short term losses.............

In regards to subsidies.............We shouldn't pick winners and losers..........I'd get rid of them all........but I would remind you that it raises prices..........

This is a short term cost......recovered by the tariffs we impose............will work out in the end.
Yeah I've heard this song and dance before. Sounds a lot like "we cut taxes now and increased the deficit a ton but the deficit will go down in the end because more taxes will be paid, we are fiscally responsible, just wait till later".

Never happens, it's bs.
tax too much and you fuck the economy and screw the little people........kinda sounds like California .........living in tents...........

Tax cuts create more jobs..............Cut too deep you lose revenue.........don't cut enough .........don't gain the jobs..........it is equilibrium we are after......You're too dumb to see it....

In regards to tariffs..........we did that for over 200 years.......we are still here.......until dumb asses said the system was broken.

Unless Chinese leader Xi Jinping and his advisors are completely incompetent, there’s only one way to interpret Beijing’s list of U.S. products that will be slapped with retaliatory tariffs on June 1 if the trade war with the United States isn’t somehow deescalated pronto: China increasingly realizes that it’s playing a losing hand in the trade war, and its counter-moves have been made mainly for public consumption in China. China's Tariff List Advertises Its Trade War Weakness

China's true pace of economic growth is always hard to decipher, but the country's lagging diesel demand could be a sign that the world's second-largest economy is in a much more dire state than official numbers indicate.

Diesel demand in China fell 14% and 19% in March and April, respectively, reaching levels not seen in a decade, according to data compiled by Wells Fargo. Monthly demand has also been falling every month since December 2017, the data shows. An under-the-radar way to measure economic growth in China is painting a bleak picture

Forum List

Back