Tracy Residents Now Have To Pay For 911 Calls!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Tracy residents will now have to pay every time they call 9-1-1 for a medical emergency.
But there are a couple of options. Residents can pay a $48 voluntary fee for the year which allows them to call 9-1-1 as many times as necessary.

Or, there's the option of not signing up for the annual fee. Instead, they will be charged $300 if they make a call for help."

Tracy Residents Now Have To Pay For 911 Calls - cbs13.com

I care because it's a selfish thing to do. That you don't says a lot about you.

You didn't answer my question. WHY is my sig a breach of the T&Cs of this site? I really don't know what you are talking about!

It isn't now, dickhead. It was when you had that massive pic. Get over yourself and stay within the rulles.

Dickhead? Fock you! Pictures are against the rules? What a freak and loser you are. Wow, you are weird!

"Tracy residents will now have to pay every time they call 9-1-1 for a medical emergency.
But there are a couple of options. Residents can pay a $48 voluntary fee for the year which allows them to call 9-1-1 as many times as necessary.

Or, there's the option of not signing up for the annual fee. Instead, they will be charged $300 if they make a call for help."

How LIbertarian of them.
Has Ron Paul Praised them yet?

You didn't answer my question. WHY is my sig a breach of the T&Cs of this site? I really don't know what you are talking about!

It isn't now, dickhead. It was when you had that massive pic. Get over yourself and stay within the rulles.

Dickhead? Fock you! Pictures are against the rules? What a freak and loser you are. Wow, you are weird!

It was the fucking size of the image, you thick bastard. Read the rules and maybe you'll get the point.

I don't live in Tracy, so it doesn't apply to me.

Wonder if they Tracy residents will still call 911 when they get the wrong burger????

Call 911 on an old cellphone and when they get there deny it. And then force them to comply with Good Samaritan laws and have them charged if they won't help.

Forum List

Back