Tracking Congressman Brian Baird

There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know...<snip>

Good point.

Now how about this business of Congressman Baird being a chickenshit and not letting people speak? I believe that's the point the OP was trying to make when she(?) cut-n-pasted without giving a link to the original source.

There is a link, silly, you are just too blinded by your diversionary tactics to see it

Yes...links that show videos of Congressman Baird.....letting people speak.

You really don't come across as being very bright, you know.

I have a question for those of you who wish to attack this Marine or question his motives, his healthcare, his right to speak out. What is your point?

And why are you not asking the real questions about the motives of this ass of a congressman??????????????????

I will be waiting.

Good point.

Now how about this business of Congressman Baird being a chickenshit and not letting people speak? I believe that's the point the OP was trying to make when she(?) cut-n-pasted without giving a link to the original source.

There is a link, silly, you are just too blinded by your diversionary tactics to see it

Just because you do not have any critical thinking skills. I am sure not much comes across to you
I am not playing your childish game, you are a useful idiot nothing more and nothing less

There are many Disabled vets who do not go to VA hospitals for care, he might have another health care plan for all you know...<snip>

Good point.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/85820-tracking-congressman-brian-baird.html#post1450903

Just because you do not have any critical thinking skills. I am sure not much comes across to you
I am not playing your childish game, you are a useful idiot nothing more and nothing less

That's not an answer.

Why does your OP claim Rep. Baird was too "chickenshit" to let people have their say when he clearly has been?

I have a question for those of you who wish to attack this Marine or question his motives, his healthcare, his right to speak out. What is your point?

And why are you not asking the real questions about the motives of this ass of a congressman??????????????????

I will be waiting.

Not attacking him at all.

Just you for plagiarizing your OP and for claiming something that's contradicted by your own links.

I have a question for those of you who wish to attack this Marine

You really are having trouble telling the difference between attacking a person and disagreeing with what they did, aren't you?

or question his motives,

His motive is what we see and here, to rant OFF TOPIC to his congressman.

his healthcare,

No one is questioning his healthcare. We KNOW he has government disability. We are just wondering, if it is something he doesn't like, why isn't he making it the linchpin of his arguement. That would have been on topic, powerful, and definitely powerful...and yet he didn't. I cannot help but wonder why.
his right to speak out.

OK, which one of us said he doesn't have the RIGHT to speak out. I want their name(s)!

What is your point?

I beg your pardon? Who is talking on 90% of this video YOU presented to us? Are you really this dense? :lol::lol:

I will be waiting.

For.....yourself to come to your senses? I wish you good luck on that.

That's not an answer.

Why does your OP claim Rep. Baird was too "chickenshit" to let people have their say when he clearly has been?

A question many of us have been asking. Notice the lack of answers? Could the OP be too "chickenshit"?????

Alinsky rules again attack the person! Just because he is a vet doesn't mean he is on Gov. Health Care!

This Marine stated what many in this country are thinking and feeling.

How dare he speak out...attack him! Oh and Let's go and bump and create all kinds of threads so this one gets buried.

Clear as day, Alinsky rules. Nobody is fooled.

Except for those who dont think its alinsky tactics, the defenders....they got fooled ;).

Forum List

Back