is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

Nice! Lot's of decent shots there. :thup:

Even the one you say *almost* turned out, turned out pretty nice. It has a great 'feel' to it.

ISO 400?

I don't know what it is about this picture. Perhaps it's the feeling of isolation, or maybe the juxtaposition of a race car and the tires/debris. It's pro'lly both, really. The perspective and lighting play a part as well. I really like this one.

dmp said:
is.php

This one ALMOST turned out! :)
is.php

I think this one turned out better than you think. The more I look at it, the more I like it. I like how the nose of the car, the focal point, is fairly sharp, but the rear of the car and the trees and highlights in the upper left have a sinusoidal pattern.

Maybe burn the other 3 corners to balance the dark lower right one? :thup:

misterblu said:
I don't know what it is about this picture. Perhaps it's the feeling of isolation, or maybe the juxtaposition of a race car and the tires/debris. It's pro'lly both, really. The perspective and lighting play a part as well. I really like this one.

I think this one turned out better than you think. The more I look at it, the more I like it. I like how the nose of the car, the focal point, is fairly sharp, but the rear of the car and the trees and highlights in the upper left have a sinusoidal pattern.

Maybe burn the other 3 corners to balance the dark lower right one? :thup:

Thanks Jon :D

I think both are composed pretty well. :D And yeah - that white car in the bleak/gray/non-vibrant surroundings...does a good job for me.

Forum List

Back