Bull Ring TPS vs. Luddy, Christian "violent" Tea Party vs. Atheist "Commie" Let's Rock

"Christian violent tee potty"
v.
"Atheist commie"

I don't hold either of those two positions. I don't believe either is true but because you believe reactionary, rabid RW nonsense, because you just want to pick fights rather than follow the teachings of your own god, you choose to believe them both.

I don't know, or care, why you are so unhappy and insecure in your beliefs but I'm sure you'll start another dozen or so atheist bashing threads. I'm just as sure that you will continue to repeat your same tired lies, but as I have said so many times before -

You (as well as real Christians and the fakes) are more than welcome to believe whatever gets you through the night. Whatever it you need to get you out from under your bed so you can spend your time yammering and screeching at others, instead of following the teachings of your own god, whatever you choose to believe - its fine with me.

I have no need to change your mind or prove you wrong.

I have no need to prove myself right.

Hopefully, when you grow up, you'll understand that.

frabz-i-dont-think-you-understand-be09ab_zps3251e8c8.jpg

"Christian violent tee potty"
v.
"Atheist commie"

I don't hold either of those two positions. I don't believe either is true but because you believe reactionary, rabid RW nonsense, because you just want to pick fights rather than follow the teachings of your own god, you choose to believe them both.

I don't know, or care, why you are so unhappy and insecure in your beliefs but I'm sure you'll start another dozen or so atheist bashing threads. I'm just as sure that you will continue to repeat your same tired lies, but as I have said so many times before -

You (as well as real Christians and the fakes) are more than welcome to believe whatever gets you through the night. Whatever it you need to get you out from under your bed so you can spend your time yammering and screeching at others, instead of following the teachings of your own god, whatever you choose to believe - its fine with me.

I have no need to change your mind or prove you wrong.

I have no need to prove myself right.

Hopefully, when you grow up, you'll understand that.

frabz-i-dont-think-you-understand-be09ab_zps3251e8c8.jpg

Oh come one Luddy! That's a nice way of trying to wimp out!

What are you afraid of!

You've argued enough with me in the FZ. You can't say you don't hold a position.

Let's rock!

Stop with the excuses!

Oh My God ... Y'all are getting way too carried away here ... Better tone it down just a notch before someone calls the cops.

Technically the Ludster didn't run away as much as he ran through without slowing down much

Oh My God ... Y'all are getting way too carried away here ... Better tone it down just a notch before someone calls the cops.

Technically the Ludster didn't run away as much as he ran through without slowing down much

He ran away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back