TPS about why Obama sucks for going to the WTC

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
thread title changed by me. you may as well put all your stuff about why obama sucks for going to NYC here to begin with, because this is where it's gonna wind up- del

Debra Burlingame, the sister of Charles "Chic" Burlingame (pilot of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon) met with President Obama today, along with other families who were victims of 9/11. Burlingame said she confronted Obama about Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuting the men who interrogated KSM, which may have produced intelligence leading us to bin Laden.

Burlingame describes the encounter with Obama: "As a former attorney I know you can't tell the Attorney General what to do, he said, 'No, I can't.' But I said 'we -- that shouldn't stop you from giving your opinion. We wouldn't be here today if they hadn't done their jobs. Can't you at least give them your opinion.' And he said 'no I won't,' and he turned around and walked away."

See the entire video:

Obama Turns His Back on 9/11 Family Member - President Obama - Fox Nation

Isn't that nice! They are STILL trying to prosecute the VERY CIA OFFICIALS that got the intel to get Bin Laden.

And Obama is now trying to pretend he has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT??????

Does ANYONE really buy that the PRESIDENT doesn't have ANY INFLUENCE on his OWN DOJ??????

If you believe that, I got some waterfront property in the Sahara I want to sell you.

Debra Burlingame, the sister of Charles "Chic" Burlingame (pilot of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon) met with President Obama today, along with other families who were victims of 9/11. Burlingame said she confronted Obama about Attorney General Eric Holder prosecuting the men who interrogated KSM, which may have produced intelligence leading us to bin Laden.

Burlingame describes the encounter with Obama: "As a former attorney I know you can't tell the Attorney General what to do, he said, 'No, I can't.' But I said 'we -- that shouldn't stop you from giving your opinion. We wouldn't be here today if they hadn't done their jobs. Can't you at least give them your opinion.' And he said 'no I won't,' and he turned around and walked away."

See the entire video:

Isn't that nice! They are STILL trying to prosecute the VERY CIA OFFICIALS that got the intel to get Bin Laden.

Does ANYONE really buy that the PRESIDENT doesn't have ANY INFLUENCE on his OWN DOJ??????

If you believe that, I got some waterfront property in the Sahara I want to sell you.

Dork. Got some more propaganda, or what?

See the entire video:

Dork. Got some more propaganda, or what?

PROPAGANDA????????????

Did you even WATCH THE VIDEO before you pronounced something so uninformed?

The woman is very articulate and she knows her subject. At least watch it.

David Beamer, father of 9/11 victim Todd Beamer on Fox News: "I feel some chagrin now, though, about how the rest of it has been handle. And frankly it started May Day, 2011 when the president announced what had happened. The excessive use of the personal pronoun that he used in his remarks, I really felt that was the beginning of the Commander-in-Chief putting too much spotlight on himself, taking too much credit for what the remarkable Americans had done. And of course it's only now accelerated to a greater degree in the media."
Watch the entire video.

Read more: Father of 9/11 Victim: Obama 'Putting Too Much Spotlight on Himself' - President Obama - Fox Nation

There is not much commentary I can add, because if you watch the video, he says it far better than anyone else could.

I can see the campaign ads now,

I I I I I I I I I got Bin Laden

and they still want to talk about President Bushes, Mission Accomplished banner.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
thread title changed by me. you may as well put all your stuff about why obama sucks for going to NYC here to begin with, because this is where it's gonna wind up- del

See the entire video:

Lame. As usual.

Number one, that is a GROSS MISCHARACTERIZATION of what I'm trying to say.

SHOW WHERE I SAY I'M AGAINST OBAMA GOING TO GROUND ZERO. Never said it, because I don't have a problem with it Obama going to ground zero. He should!

THESE ARE SURVIVORS OF 9/11 giving their views of Obama NOT MY VIEWS.

And YET, 9/11 VICTIM FAMILIES VIEWS aren't valid BECAUSE they criticize Obama?????????

Would we have given the same the same godlike deference to Bush?

Bush was criticized for "My Pet Goat!"

You are dead wrong Del. THESE ARE FAMLIES OF 9/11 giving their view and you should be ashamed to so belittle their views.

You pulled a knee jerk and I bet you didn't watch EITHER VIDEO or what each had to say before pulling that knee.

That much is obvious!

These people are still obviously unhinged by grief.

Things like this just make me despise bin laden more, if that is possible.

UNHINGED??????

Did you see the videos. Did they look unhinged. They were very calm.

And it's a valid question. Why is the DOJ still going after the very CIA people who got the info to get Bin Laden?

We are CELEBRATING the fact we got Bin Laden, yet PROSECUTING the very people who got the intel.

THAT'S UNHINGED!

UNHINGED??????

And it's a valid question. Why is the DOJ still going after the very CIA people who got the info to get Bin Laden?

We are CELEBRATING the fact we got Bin Laden, yet PROSECUTING the very people who got the intel.

THAT'S UNHINGED!
Yes, unhinged by trying to make the moment political.

In the olden days the knight would lay the head of the enemy at the feet of the king. Nowadays, the people are king. Obama was figuratively laying the head of bin laden at their feet.

You seem a little unhinged yourself, did you lose someone on 9/11?

UNHINGED??????

THAT'S UNHINGED!

In the olden days the knight would lay the head of the enemy at the feet of the king. Nowadays, the people are king. Obama was figuratively laying the head of bin laden at their feet.

Trying to make the moment political???

Libs tried to make political hay out of the fact Bush was reading "My Pet Goat" and yet these FAMILIES can't make their objections?????????

You get the full of it award.

UNHINGED??????

THAT'S UNHINGED!

Trying to make the moment political???

Libs tried to make political hay out of the fact Bush was reading "My Pet Goat" and yet these FAMILIES can't make their objections?????????

You get the full of it award.
Wow...so you are melting down because of my pet goat?

You are a sad person.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

See the entire video:

"There’s been plenty of second-guessing from Republican critics about Barack Obama's large-scale public events and speeches scheduled for his visit to Europe this week - but former President George H.W. Bush isn't one of them.

Asked today whether, as a former head of state who has a sensitivity about protocol, he has any thoughts about the appropriateness of Obama's planned events, the former President replied, "A little jealous, is all."

Nerd-George-Bush-32041.png

cool-obama.jpg

Last edited:

See the entire video:

Lame. As usual.

Consider The SOURCE

:rolleyes:

Number one, that is a GROSS MISCHARACTERIZATION of what I'm trying to say.

SHOW WHERE I SAY I'M AGAINST OBAMA GOING TO GROUND ZERO. Never said it, because I don't have a problem with it Obama going to ground zero. He should!

THESE ARE SURVIVORS OF 9/11 giving their views of Obama NOT MY VIEWS.

And YET, 9/11 VICTIM FAMILIES VIEWS aren't valid BECAUSE they criticize Obama?????????

Would we have given the same the same godlike deference to Bush?

Bush was criticized for "My Pet Goat!"

You are dead wrong Del. THESE ARE FAMLIES OF 9/11 giving their view and you should be ashamed to so belittle their views.

You pulled a knee jerk and I bet you didn't watch EITHER VIDEO or what each had to say before pulling that knee.

That much is obvious!

i thought people were assholes for criticizing bush as well.

Forum List

Back