Toys: Thesis

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
America is a multi-terrain country, and it is comprised of people from all walks of life.

Americans celebrate democracy and capitalism, since these forms of social organization are conducive to flexible contracts. The U.S. Constitution itself is based on amendments and requires constant re-evaluation.

American youngsters like to play with toys that signify an appreciation of adult life. Tonka toy construction trucks and toy tools and dollhouses (i.e., Barbie) encourage American kids to daydream about being adults.

This 'training' for the future comprises a key feature in the American imaginarium, and much of kids' TV programming is geared towards this.

The American TV network Animal Planet features a show called Treehouse Masters which presents models of intricate treehouses built (not just for kids!). These projects symbolize an American interest in landscape re-imagination.

If you've ever wondered why Las Vegas is in America, you might consider how American youngsters and adults alike appreciate the brain-value of recreating fitness, which is why perhaps Hollywood (USA) makes movies such as Black Rain.

====

KID 1: My toy chainsaw is awesome!
KID 2: So is my Tonka toy truck.
KID 1: My chainsaw is more useful.
KID 2: My construction vehicle is useful too.
KID 1: Do you want to be a construction worker?
KID 2: Yes, just like my dad!
KID 1: I want to be an architect.
KID 2: Why are you playing with a chainsaw?
KID 1: I want to design treehouses for adults someday.
KID 2: Adults don't like treehouses!
KID 1: They will someday, when we need to live in trees.
KID 2: I want to live in a glass-house!

====

Treehouse Masters (TV)

chainsaw.jpg

tonka.jpg

Forum List

Back