Townhall meeting are there any in your district

keee keee

Aug 1, 2009
My congressman Dan Lipinski (D-IL)is hiding out refusing to hold any meetings. Many e-mails, and a call to office, they say RUDLY nothing is planned and never respond to e-mails. How is it in your district? Is your congressman or senators holding any townhall meetings during their August Break or hiding out waiting to return to Washington? My Senator Dick "Turbin" Durbin also refuses to hold a townhall meeting, But this is ironic BUMBLING Burris had a meeting maybe he knows he will not be elected next time. Would need another Corupt Govenor to reappoint this bumbling boob!! These people are too scared to face their constituents and hear their views and opinions. I say, "if you can't take the heat in the kitchen then GET OUT!!!!!"

Mark Kirk had a good one yesterday a lot of support but the Dems are to scared to show and are hiding in their holes like scared littlle Rabbits!!! Can't face the truth!!!! Bunch of Girlie men!!!

My congressman Dan Lipinski (D-IL)is hiding out refusing to hold any meetings. Many e-mails, and a call to office, they say RUDLY nothing is planned and never respond to e-mails. How is it in your district? Is your congressman or senators holding any townhall meetings during their August Break or hiding out waiting to return to Washington? My Senator Dick "Turbin" Durbin also refuses to hold a townhall meeting, But this is ironic BUMBLING Burris had a meeting maybe he knows he will not be elected next time. Would need another Corupt Govenor to reappoint this bumbling boob!! These people are too scared to face their constituents and hear their views and opinions. I say, "if you can't take the heat in the kitchen then GET OUT!!!!!"

If you don't like who your fellow citizens vote for -- move!!! Get out!!! :lol:

Why don't you try doing something besides flapping your gums and posting bullshit online? maybe go volunteer at a teen center or something?

My rep is Eric Cantor (R). He has been hiding out on his cutesy website ever since getting grilled at his last townhall in September. No further townhalls planned.

Forum List

Back