Town halls gone wild

:eusa_doh:
come on, its a broken email address so it doesn't become a link
the software auto changes an email address into a "mailto" command, and i wanted to avoid that
you should be smart enough to understand why, unless i am over estimating your abilities

Thanks once you cleared that up I figured I would take advantgage of it and here's what I wrote.

To Whom it may concern I am attaching a link to a website where misinformation on Health care reform is rampant.
http://www.usmessageboard.com
Some posters on this site also seem to harbor a deep seated hatred of the President comparing him to Hitler and the administration to the Third Reich and outright blatant racism that can only be born of ignorance.
I really think that this site and it's posters deserve further scrutiny.
too late fucknuts
they took it down
but go ahead and find another way to report me
i'd wear it as a badge of honor

Remember the date you posted it and ask yourself why I waited till now to post the response.

Thanks once you cleared that up I figured I would take advantgage of it and here's what I wrote.

To Whom it may concern I am attaching a link to a website where misinformation on Health care reform is rampant.
Some posters on this site also seem to harbor a deep seated hatred of the President comparing him to Hitler and the administration to the Third Reich and outright blatant racism that can only be born of ignorance.
too late fucknuts
they took it down

Remember the date you posted it and ask yourself why I waited till now to post the response.

divecon is going to have some interesting visitors, I bet, before the weekend begins.

too late fucknuts
they took it down

i'd say because you are a fucknut

too late fucknuts
they took it down

divecon is going to have some interesting visitors, I bet, before the weekend begins.
i highly doubt it

btw asshole
he only sent a link to the board main page
not to anyone specific
:lol:
you are too fucking stupid

Last edited:

i highly doubt it

btw asshole
not to anyone specific

Nah I sent a lot of these too.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/83794-town-halls-gone-wild-51.html

Last edited:

i highly doubt it

btw asshole
not to anyone specific

It was kind of slow at first but then I got two screens going with the E-mail open on one and the posts on another and it was just copy and paste away. Simple actually once you get the hardware sorted out.

i highly doubt it

btw asshole
not to anyone specific

It was kind of slow at first but then I got two screens going with the E-mail open on one and the posts on another and it was just copy and paste away. Simple actually once you get the hardware sorted out.
knock yourself out

i highly doubt it

btw asshole
not to anyone specific

knock yourself out

Am I willing to go back through this thread and figure out where it was going?

i highly doubt it

btw asshole
not to anyone specific

knock yourself out

Don't worry they don't prosecute those with an IQ below 60.

knock yourself out

Don't worry they don't prosecute those with an IQ below 60.
then you have nothing to worry about
have they taught you to goose step yet?

Forum List

Back