Town halls gone wild

So post it again. If it was so easily refuted.
sorry, go read the threads again

im not like you and willing to dismiss these people

Well, you made the claim but refuse to back it up. I'm not going on a snipe hunt looking for what you should provide.
again, it has been posted ad naseum
its not my job to keep you up to date in the threads when you can go read em

Tell the truth, dive. How would you react if it were liberals disrupting Republicans' townhalls to the point their opponents or the reps themselves weren't able to speak? How did you feel about Cindy Sheehan's protests? Code Pink? And remember I've known you on forums for years, now ;)
Republican townhalls?

Gee, and here I was under the impression that a townhall meeting was open to all the constiuents of that state and/or district.

After all, it does not matter what letter follows the name, the government still belongs to all of us.

Lets put an end to this notion of a Republican or Democrat townhall completely.

Tell the truth, dive. How would you react if it were liberals disrupting Republicans' townhalls to the point their opponents or the reps themselves weren't able to speak? How did you feel about Cindy Sheehan's protests? Code Pink? And remember I've known you on forums for years, now ;)
Republican townhalls?

Gee, and here I was under the impression that a townhall meeting was open to all the constiuents of that state and/or district.

After all, it does not matter what letter follows the name, the government still belongs to all of us.

exactly
they have to demonize these citizens

Republican townhalls?

exactly
That is because they see that those who oppose this disaster of a bill are gaining traction with the American people and they are beginning to panic.

I'm seriously looking for the 'professionals' showing up at these protests. Throw all the funding sources accusations you care to and they may be trying to do so, but it's not 'pros' showing up. It's pretty much Joe and Jane citizen, a bit older than the national average.

They are not dressing up in costumes, they are asking questions about specifics in the health care proposals and how their elected representatives intend to vote on the plans. Last time I checked, that was how our system of government was supposed to work. Letting the reps know what they think on issues that are important to them is a right of any citizen. Can they control their vote in the House or Senate? No, but it may effect how the citizen votes in coming elections, again working with the system.

That the White House encourages a collection of web addresses, and all other names of thoe that disagree with their point of view is way beyond the Patriot Act.

This is bordering on fascism.

Well, you made the claim but refuse to back it up. I'm not going on a snipe hunt looking for what you should provide.
again, it has been posted ad naseum
its not my job to keep you up to date in the threads when you can go read em

:lol:

Thought so.
just keep on believeing thewse people are NOT average citizens
i prefer thoise that vote dem to stay out of touch with reality
but when 2010 comes and goes and you lost, dont start bitching about stolen elections

TOWN HALLS GONE WILD!!

When will the infomercial come out with the 5 disc special 2 for one offer? I can't wait to call and get mine!

TOWN HALLS GONE WILD!!

When will the infomercial come out with the 5 disc special 2 for one offer? I can't wait to call and get mine!
I'm just hoping that they put up a huge fucking black censor bar over Princess Pelosi if she decides to flash those sagging titties of hers!

Republican townhalls?

exactly

everyone who wants to live free is the enemy of leftists

I remember the right wing being outraged about that Code Pink woman that tried to talk to McCain during his acceptance speech. I mean seriously outraged.

I remember the right wing being outraged about that Code Pink woman that tried to talk to McCain during his acceptance speech. I mean seriously outraged.
time and place, moron

I'm seriously looking for the 'professionals' showing up at these protests. Throw all the funding sources accusations you care to and they may be trying to do so, but it's not 'pros' showing up. It's pretty much Joe and Jane citizen, a bit older than the national average.

For one thing - exactly how would you know they are or are not 'professionals'? Do 'professionals' wear a special uniform? Are they a special age group? Do they wear badges stating "professional agitator"?

Other then that though, while those showing up may be "average" citizens - they have been well instructed and funded by "pro's" on how to disrupt a townhall meeting - meetings where other "average" citizens might want to hear what the speaker has to say. Imagine that!

time and place, moron

Another Ravi fantasy? Or just something ridiculously blown out of proportion and ineptly compared to the thousands who are currently protesting all over the country?

Forum List

Back