Town Hall challenges: not just for Teahadists

EriktheRed

Eh...
Jun 27, 2009
IL
Let's see more of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfQug5kKno&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Ok, let ,me see if I get this right, wait to repeal until we know what's in the bill? Shouldn't that have been the stance taken before it was passed?

Oh, wait.... it was the Teahadists stance.

Ok, let ,me see if I get this right, wait to repeal until we know what's in the bill? Shouldn't that have been the stance taken before it was passed?

Is that what the guy was saying? Sounded more to me like he was asking what they planned to replace the repealed bill with.

Is that what the guy was saying? Sounded more to me like he was asking what they planned to replace the repealed bill with.
who says it needs to be replaced with anything?

Well, we can just go back to the way things were before it. I'm sure that'll go over very well, too.

Exactly. However, I hope they do address real reforms, like addressing what is really causing the ever increasing costs of health care and insurance. There does need to be a serious debate, not a bunch of politicians, in the dark of night behind closed doors, putting together legislation to snare us all.

I have never been to a town hall meeting, matter fact, I don't think we have it here, but I am going to look it up for sure. I know when all the farmers get together it's almost like one lol, a lot of ranting over the price of Gas and how grain/beef lb prices are crappy is the topics lol. Rarely gets anything done except put everyone in a angry mood.

as VP candidate Palin said she wanted health care reform (not this version-but that we needed some sort of health care reform).

as VP candidate Palin said she wanted health care reform (not this version-but that we needed some sort of health care reform).
i'm for healthcare reforms too
but that doesnt mean i expect something particular in order to repeal this monstrosity

but that doesnt mean i expect something particular in order to repeal this monstrosity

I understand that. I'm not a big fan of the health care bill, but I do think we need something in place of it.

And I was responding to somebody who said who says it needs to be replaced with something? Sarah Palin was for health care reform in the 08 election (obviously not reform of this kind). Yet nobody on the right is mentioning anything about reform.

I just want to know what happened to the GOP agreeing on no pre-existing conditions for being denied care, and no life limit caps on care. Both sides agreed to this not all that long ago-so why doesn't the GOP at least say ok these parts of the bill we like-we want to repeal the bill-then add these separate things.

You don't have to expect anything, but the GOP did support a few (not saying a lot) aspects of the health care in campaign mode-and I think people are frustrated as to why aren't they supporting those particular aspects now.

I understand that. I'm not a big fan of the health care bill, but I do think we need something in place of it.

And I was responding to somebody who said who says it needs to be replaced with something? Sarah Palin was for health care reform in the 08 election (obviously not reform of this kind). Yet nobody on the right is mentioning anything about reform.

I just want to know what happened to the GOP agreeing on no pre-existing conditions for being denied care, and no life limit caps on care. Both sides agreed to this not all that long ago-so why doesn't the GOP at least say ok these parts of the bill we like-we want to repeal the bill-then add these separate things.

You don't have to expect anything, but the GOP did support a few (not saying a lot) aspects of the health care in campaign mode-and I think people are frustrated as to why aren't they supporting those particular aspects now.
i doubt you will see those parts repealed
the support for ending that was strong on all points on the political map

Correct, it will be supplanted (verb: to take the place of (another), as through force, scheming, strategy, or the like).
Supplanted by the Wall Street/Insurance Industry Complex. The goal is to privatize everything and replace our Republic with a Plutocracy.

Correct, it will be supplanted (verb: to take the place of (another), as through force, scheming, strategy, or the like).
Supplanted by the Wall Street/Insurance Industry Complex. The goal is to privatize everything and replace our Republic with a Plutocracy.
wow, tin foil hat on?

Tough break for you Statists, huh?

wow, tin foil hat on?

Not on my head. You're the one drinking the kool-Aid and posting in the affirmative on policy matters which in the end will be to your personal detriment.

wow, tin foil hat on?

Not on my head. You're the one drinking the kool-Aid and posting in the affirmative on policy matters which in the end will be to your personal detriment.
It's funny how liberals claim that it's in everyone's best interests to support liberal policies. :lol:

Interesting. Rick Scott, whose company defrauded Medicare of 1.7 billion dollars, proven, and who knows how much more, unproven, is now the Republican governor of Florida. Pretty much what we can expect of Republicans concerning Health Care.

wow, tin foil hat on?

It's funny how liberals claim that it's in everyone's best interests to support liberal policies. :lol:

What's funny is you believe anyone who doesn't agree with you is a liberal, and believe that all liberals hold the same opinions on all issues.

Forum List

Back