Town Hall Attendees Boo And Scream Liar As Paul Ryan Wants To Cut Taxes On Corporatio

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQBrCiF9gXI&feature=player_embedded]Town Hall Attendees Boo And Scream Liar As Paul Ryan Wants To Cut Taxes On Corporations - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. "The tax system we have is a corrupt system...it benefits a handful of people...at the expense of everybody else. What I would say is, let's get rid of all these tax shelters which let some get away with paying no taxes...".

Exhibit A: My running mate!

LEFTIST IDIOCY
"I want a job!"
"And until I get one let's tax the job producers to death."

I know, right? They wonder why businesses aren't hiring.. Maybe it's because we have a President that's made it his #1 priority to talk about ways to hurt those business owners..

Cryin Ryan?

paul-ryan-sad.jpg

I must have missed something. Sounded to me like most in the audience were in agreement with Ryan, and then there were a few loudmouths.

Fully 20% of Americans are idiots......coincidentally, that seems to be the number of progressives in this country too!

We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world, which translates down to our small businesses. That means no jobs.

Yeah, lets raise taxes on those who won't produce jobs until they can get a stable tax system.

The current tax system is so corrupt, that those who use the most government resources in this country, pay nothing; while those who sustain this country, pay everything.

LEFTIST IDIOCY
"I want a job!"
They're not job producers!

Corporations are job producers and taxes should be reduced on them. But the wealthy may or may not be job producers in the US. Capital is no longer local and capital providers may as likely invest in India. That is why having high corporate tax rates and low capital gains rates is poor economic policy. You provide a high hurdle to local job creators and a free ride to local investors investing in India.

LEFTIST IDIOCY
"I want a job!"

Yeah, when they pay no taxes to begin with.
And where are the increasing job rates in the private sector?

They are just hoarding the money to themselves.
THere have been at least 750,000 threads dealing with the left's class warfare. We don't need another round of childish temper tantrums over same.
Genius.....It's THEIR money to do with as they please.
They owe you NOTHING.

LEFTIST IDIOCY
"I want a job!"

THere have been at least 750,000 threads dealing with the left's class warfare. We don't need another round of childish temper tantrums over same.
They owe you NOTHING.

End tax cuts and make EVERYONE pay their fair share.

They owe you NOTHING.

End tax cuts and make EVERYONE pay their fair share.
That idea goes nowhere because increasing taxes will only slow the economy further and even the economy remained stagnant with no increase or decrease in growth, revenue would fall because there would be LESS wealth in the private sector to tax.
Also, a tax increase would simply go increase the present rate of irresponsible spending.
Giving more money to government is the equivalent of giving a fat person more to eat based on the fat person's promise to lose weight.
This tax increase thing is about one issue, class warfare.
If you want EVERYONE to pay their so called "fair share" I am fine with that as long as those now not paying ANY federal income tax ALSO pay their so called "fair share".

Forum List

Back