Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.

Your support of bigotry and discrimination is noted. YOu are a bigot.

They have only been in the parade for 20 years, they hardly make a dent, so take you hatred white nationals and dress them in Santa Claus suits, as I hear they like to dress the part.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.

They have only been in the parade for 20 years, they hardly make a dent, so take you hatred white nationals and dress them in Santa Claus suits.

So, since the parade would be ok without them, it is ok to use force and the threat of force to prevent them from publicly celebrating their culture and heritage?

INteresting standard. What other small groups, in your opinion, are too small to be considered to have rights?

They have only been in the parade for 20 years, they hardly make a dent, so take you hatred white nationals and dress them in Santa Claus suits, as I hear they like to dress the part.
I’m a white nationalist. I am a patriot who supports my country. Perhaps I should put on my old Marine Corps uniform.

Forum List

Back