Towel-Heads?

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Just wanted to clear a few things up...

95% of Muslim men DO NOT wear head-wrappings. The only ones that do tend to live in Saudi Arabia and ride Camels for a living.

100% of Sikh men DO wear head-wrappings. The Sikhs are a militaristic religion from Northern India, and have spent a good 400 years fighting with Muslims.

Why do I state this? Because many Americans after 9/11 mistakenly attacked American Sikhs because of their headscarves. Talk about moronic.

For comparison:

An American Muslim
irrizary.jpg

An American Sikh
Ab10-400x.jpg

So, next time you feel like bellowing racial slurs, be sure to choose the correct one. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement.

This may be stereotypical, but in my experience, you can always tell a Sikh because those dudes are tall. As in way taller than your average Indian or middle eastern.

Well I still don't get the connection between the head wrappings, racism and where you linked on that thread, but ok.

Not too familiar w/ the actual principles of Sikh. Is Sikh historically tied to Islam, and if so, how?
Well, they are related, in the sense that Sikh land was the first part of India conquered by the Muslim Mughal Empire.

Theologically, Sikhs have nothing in common with Muslims. Sikhs don't believe in the God of Abraham at all.

Sikh vs. Muslim Battle
maibhago2.jpg

Sikh Regiment in WWI
SikhsInFrancePostcard.jpg

Fashionable Sikhs
gq2.jpg

Ok, I found it.

Ignore Lawman and BJ. They're tards.

Says the moron who just got pwned in how many threads?

Every time you post your bullshit, you're shown t be an idiot

Giant skeletons? A joke that you worshiped as 'proof' of your religion :lol:

You thought that IQ and religion had nothing to do w/ eachother. That was proven to be wrong, too

:lol:

Just wanted to clear a few things up...

95% of Muslim men DO NOT wear head-wrappings. The only ones that do tend to live in Saudi Arabia and ride Camels for a living.

100% of Sikh men DO wear head-wrappings. The Sikhs are a militaristic religion from Northern India, and have spent a good 400 years fighting with Muslims.

Why do I state this? Because many Americans after 9/11 mistakenly attacked American Sikhs because of their headscarves. Talk about moronic.

For comparison:

An American Muslim
irrizary.jpg

An American Sikh
Ab10-400x.jpg

So, next time you feel like bellowing racial slurs, be sure to choose the correct one. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement.

You are in error. At Market st and 15th NW in Ballard ...a community in Seattle there stands a Shell Gas Station run by Sikhs. Nary a one of em wears headgear. Once in a while you see one of thier aquaintanaces drop by and they got the towel thing going on big time.

Sometimes people on this board and other forums call me a towel head or rag head.

They think they are somehow insulting me or my religion.

First of all, many non Islamic people all over the world wear similar head gear.

Secondly, I havn't ever worn any Islamic head covering.

So the joke is on them, cause they aren't hurting my feelings. :eusa_angel:

Ok, I found it.

Ignore Lawman and BJ. They're tards.

Says the moron who just got pwned in how many threads?

Every time you post your bullshit, you're shown t be an idiot

Giant skeletons? A joke that you worshiped as 'proof' of your religion :lol:

You thought that IQ and religion had nothing to do w/ eachother. That was proven to be wrong, too

:lol:

You haven't pwned anything.

And you show your stupidity every time you post. Go back to school.

Sometimes people on this board and other forums call me a towel head or rag head.

First of all, many non Islamic people all over the world wear similar head gear.

I don't typically use racial slurs, but one that for some reason tickles me is "haji". It's not because of anything except every time I hear the word "haji" I think of the little kid on the old Tarzan series.

I was in love with that kid.

You are in error. At Market st and 15th NW in Ballard ...a community in Seattle there stands a Shell Gas Station run by Sikhs. Nary a one of em wears headgear. Once in a while you see one of thier aquaintanaces drop by and they got the towel thing going on big time.
Well, then they aren't very good Sikhs. They are like Christians who only go to Church on Christmas and Easter.

Having long hair wrapped in cloth is one of the Five Ks. But you are right, rebellious young Sikhs are increasingly ignoring this obligation. It could also be that your gas station Sikhs are attempting to avoid harassment by ignoramuses.

Perhaps I should rephrase, 100% of Sikh men are religiously obligated to wear uncut hair in headscarves.

Last edited:

I don't typically use racial slurs, but one that for some reason tickles me is "haji". It's not because of anything except every time I hear the word "haji" I think of the little kid on the old Tarzan series.

I was in love with that kid.
Ya, he was cool.

What a way to grow up!!! :eusa_angel:

:LOL:

Allie tried insulting my intelligence? Tell me, Allie, all about those giant skeletons that prove the biblical account :eusa_angel:
Tell me again how there is no evidence supporting cosmology, evolution, or a negative correlation between religiosity and both IQ and education :lol:

Forum List

Back