Towel Heads

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term,... so please take note.

It is time for us all to become more sensitive in our choice of words and phrases.
I have been informed that the Islamic terrorists, who hate us and would like to kill us, do not like to be called 'towel heads' or 'rag heads' since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but is in fact a small folded sheet.

Therefore, as of now, please refer to them only as: 'Little Sheet Heads'.

Thank you for your support and compliance with regards to this delicate matter

Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term,... so please take note.

It is time for us all to become more sensitive in our choice of words and phrases.
I have been informed that the Islamic terrorists, who hate us and would like to kill us, do not like to be called 'towel heads' or 'rag heads' since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but is in fact a small folded sheet.

can we still call a asshole.. a.. asshole..asshole ?

can we still call a asshole.. a.. asshole..asshole ?

It's only pc if they pucker their lips up to resemble an asshole.

Forum List

Back