'Tourists have stopped coming to Israel'

Monte, there is obviously something that happened before the filming started. Are you really that stupid to think we would not see that?

Monte, there is obviously something that happened before the filming started. Are you really that stupid to think we would not see that?

Really, what could have happened? A Christian tourist pulled on the maniac's beards.

How about these nice Jewish boys and girls.

Really, what could have happened? A Christian tourist pulled on the maniac's beards.

Extremist Jews that have the same POV as you do that number in their tens of hundreds worldwide.

Really Monte? Man your shit is really getting worthless and weak. Let me back up. Orthodox Jews do not really like to have cameras shoved in their faces, so that in itself was part of the problem in your first edited video. And now, say someone goesup and pulls your beard. Are you going to say, "Oh thank you so much. I love that man, please do it again!", or are you going to cuss the person out?

Your second heavily edited video is just that. Starts with a comedy spoof, then goes to a scene where we miss what the actual provoking incident was. Then we go back to a couple of comedy spoofs. So, tell me, American TV has NEVER made any jokes that Jews are the brunt of??????

Come the fuck on. No wonder I don't come here as often as I used to.

Orthodox Jews do not really like to have cameras shoved in their faces....

Yes, because they do not want that their hate against Christians is documented. Israel depends on the help of some morons, that call themselves "Christians", and if the hate of orthodox Jews against Christians becomes too obvious, that may be not good for Israel. Because even morons may wake up one day.

:D

Really Monte? Man your shit is really getting worthless and weak. Let me back up. Orthodox Jews do not really like to have cameras shoved in their faces, so that in itself was part of the problem in your first edited video. And now, say someone goesup and pulls your beard. Are you going to say, "Oh thank you so much. I love that man, please do it again!", or are you going to cuss the person out?

Your second heavily edited video is just that. Starts with a comedy spoof, then goes to a scene where we miss what the actual provoking incident was. Then we go back to a couple of comedy spoofs. So, tell me, American TV has NEVER made any jokes that Jews are the brunt of??????

Come the fuck on. No wonder I don't come here as often as I used to.

Yeah, right. Truth hurts, doesn't it. And, by the way, anything anti-Jewish on American TV approaching the anti-Christian display in the video you are remarking on, would be considered antisemitic and would result in punishment for the network that broadcast it.

Forum List

Back