Tough for Zimmerman to get fair trial, defense attorneys say

And I can understand why.

But unless you immediately assume the cops are racist, the fact that they let it go that night supports the veracity Zimmerman's self-defense claim, no? Perhaps the cops didn't anticipate the media backlash and simply treated this like every other shooting they investigate... if it looks, walks and quacks like self-defense, wrap it up and move on.

Before I'd call the cops racist I would want to know their ethnicities, if anything they are probably more incompetent than racist.

what does ethnicity have to do with it exactly. please elaborate.

If the cops were black, can't really call them racist for letting Zimmerman go.

And I can understand why.

But unless you immediately assume the cops are racist, the fact that they let it go that night supports the veracity Zimmerman's self-defense claim, no? Perhaps the cops didn't anticipate the media backlash and simply treated this like every other shooting they investigate... if it looks, walks and quacks like self-defense, wrap it up and move on.

Before I'd call the cops racist I would want to know their ethnicities, if anything they are probably more incompetent than racist.

:eusa_eh:

Ethnicity has a LOT to do with racism dummy. :cuckoo:

that's race not ethnicity.. everyone says Zimmermans was a white Hispanic,, and that's supposed to be an ethnicity.. I don't see it.. Trayvon's mom said her son was killed because he was black. I don't think that's the case either.

that's race not ethnicity.. everyone says Zimmermans was a white Hispanic,, and that's supposed to be an ethnicity.. I don't see it.. Trayvon's mom said her son was killed because he was black. I don't think that's the case either.

If anything Trayvon's parents have handled this rather well considering the circumstances.

If anything Trayvon's parents have handled this rather well considering the circumstances.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but the facts are when this first broke they said their son was killed by a white man because he was black.. the rest is history.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but the facts are when this first broke they said their son was killed by a white man because he was black.. the rest is history.

They were probably really emotional when they said that, the latest statement I read from Trayvon's mom was totally different.

Forum List

Back