TouchBB app Question

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
I recently bought the touhBB app and I seem to be having trouble gettingthis forum to run on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey guys, i was just on my fiances iphone and an option for a usmb app popped up, which i didnt install. I now want to install this app onto my phone but i cant find it, but i dont get the same pop up. Lead me in the right direction oh wise ones.

Hey guys, i was just on my fiances iphone and an option for a usmb app popped up, which i didnt install. I now want to install this app onto my phone but i cant find it, but i dont get the same pop up. Lead me in the right direction oh wise ones.
Search the app store.

Search the app store.

I did.... Whats the name of it?
No idea. No idea if it even exists.

.... well, using an iphone for the board on html sucks, it makes it difficult to access alot of the drop down boxes. and screws up quotes and replies. I know there is an app, because it offered me one on my fiances iphone... maybe I will clear the cache or something and hopefully the popup que screen will come back on my phone..

.... well, using an iphone for the board on html sucks, it makes it difficult to access alot of the drop down boxes. and screws up quotes and replies. I know there is an app, because it offered me one on my fiances iphone... maybe I will clear the cache or something and hopefully the popup que screen will come back on my phone..
The OP spoke of such an app. However, it's the broswer on the i-phone that is causing the problems.

And just a clue for you, this isn't HTML script, it's PHP.

Ok, pretty easy fix. I just went into the browser settings of my iphone, cleared the history, cache, and cookies, and then reloaded usmb. The popup came back, and for the people who just want to search for the app in the app store it is called tapatalk. (thats why I couldn't find it, I was looking under usmb, us message board, and other variations.)

The app costs $2.99, a measly sum, but before I download it, does anyone else use it? Is it even worth it? I am in the office all day so I don't need it, but I tend to not post on the weekends or at night because I am not in front of a cpu, I guess we will see if anyone likes it before I get it.

The OP spoke of such an app. However, it's the broswer on the i-phone that is causing the problems.

Hmmm on the app, now. Posting is easier, but no repping or thanking. Sadface. Looks like it can post camera pics pretty easy though.

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307117252.137515.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307117252.137515.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 42

Hmmm on the app, now. Posting is easier, but no repping or thanking. Sadface. Looks like it can post camera pics pretty easy though.
Get yourself a decent BROWSER for that phone, whereby all of the javascript functions will work. You DON'T need an app for that.

Forum List

Back