Totally undecided

I am holding an absentee ballot and have no idea who I am voting for. Whats the best argument to sway my vote?

"Whats the best argument to sway my vote?"

4238262.jpg

I am holding an absentee ballot and have no idea who I am voting for. Whats the best argument to sway my vote?
What language is the ballot?

English for now, I went with Trump. This is nothing but a mudfest now but his Gettysburg speech helped sway my vote. It was lower key and very presidential. I think he is the best chance we have to do the most important things this country needs to get done. Thanks for the responses, especially the hilaryious ones!

Pinocchio makes the most sense, we can tell when he lies. Course, if the other two have their lips moving odds are its a lie.

My suggestion.

Trash it and hope for the best.

Really!?! You identify with the Air Force and you advise not to vote??? I have tremendous respect for those who have defended this country, especially my many relatives and ancestors. That answer is totally incongruent with the sacrifices made. I am sorry you reached that conclusion. But I do hope for the best. I would hope everyone gives it the same thorough thought I have. The corruption is just too much and it will only continue past the election. We need to put an end to it. I chose Trump.

My suggestion.

Trash it and hope for the best.

Really!?! You identify with the Air Force and you advise not to vote??? I have tremendous respect for those who have defended this country, especially my many relatives and ancestors. That answer is totally incongruent with the sacrifices made. I am sorry you reached that conclusion. But I do hope for the best. I would hope everyone gives it the same thorough thought I have. The corruption is just too much and it will only continue past the election. We need to put an end to it. I chose Trump.
Of course I was not serious and intend to vote. I have yet to not cast my vote. I have always voted. Win or lose.

I too have tremendous respect for those who sacrificed and served. I made that sacrifice willingly and would surely make that decision were I to have to make it again.

Our freedom will always require those willing to defend it.

The corruption has nearly destroyed the fabric of this country and divided it. Though I would say not irreparably.

You are correct. The corruption must end and it will continue, even after the election. I always hope for the best.

We have two candidates. One corrupt to the core. One inexperienced. The divide will remain with the two choices.

I cannot support Hillary, under any circumstance.

I have difficulty choosing Trump.

I will be there on Tuesday. I hope for the best because when I make that choice I hope that it is the right one.

It would be better had we had someone who would unite this nation and bring out our better nature.

Welcome to USMB.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back