Totally undecided

tommagee33

Rookie
Oct 16, 2016
I am holding an absentee ballot and have no idea who I am voting for. Whats the best argument to sway my vote?

I am holding an absentee ballot and have no idea who I am voting for. Whats the best argument to sway my vote?

Vote 3rd party.

The more votes a 3rd party gets the more chance of real change there is in the USA. Trump and Hillary are not change and never will be, in a country desperately needing change.

Would you prefer to live in a banana republic? Or a smoldering crater?
I would prefer neither although it sounds like you have it narrowed down to those two choices. Nice pic, have not met anyone like her yet to sway my vote. Whos banana's? and whos smoldering? Certainly not that chick.

Vote 3rd party.

The more votes a 3rd party gets the more chance of real change there is in the USA. Trump and Hillary are not change and never will be, in a country desperately needing change.
What about the point that a 3rd party vote helps either Trump or Hillary, depending on the 3rd party?

Would you prefer to live in a banana republic? Or a smoldering crater?
I would prefer neither although it sounds like you have it narrowed down to those two choices. Nice pic, have not met anyone like her yet to sway my vote. Whos banana's? and whos smoldering? Certainly not that chick.
It was a trick question. Only 4 people are on the ballot in at least 45 states, and it doesn't matter which one you vote for. We're heading towards a banana republic in charge of a smoldering crater regardless.

There's only one way to come out on top - Buy a boat and vote for legal weed if it's on your ballot :thup:

I was considering writing in Mickey Mouse, because of the way the campaigns have been run,

but now I'm planning on a vote that highlights the best part of both of them.

th

That's what I was afraid of. Hey that's an intriguing suggestion too. But I have procreated and my decision could affect generations. So I think back a few generations and think, what would my ancestors have done? I am sure they are rolling in their graves already.

Do not vote.

Refuse to be party to a system that puts forward two outright shitty people as your prospective rulers.

If you're in the middle-class, I'd go with Trump .. it's all about great, jobs, jobs, jobs and promising opportunities for the younger generations in America.

Also .. who just doubled the national debt in 8 years and who wants more of the same and worse?

but... for fun..

download (21).jpg

If you're in the middle-class, I'd go with Trump .. it's all about great, jobs, jobs, jobs and promising opportunities for the younger generations in America.

Also .. who just doubled the national debt in 8 years and who wants more of the same and worse?

but... for fun..

View attachment 94587

Trump would be terrible for jobs...
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Eh, more propaganda from a left wing source, I recommend you expand your sources.

Also, bill paying is one thing, creating jobs is another.

Pleased to meet you phoenyx .. :smile:

but... for fun..

View attachment 94587

Eh, more propaganda from a left wing source, I recommend you expand your sources.

Sigh -.-...
USA Today a Go-To Paper for Right-Wing Press Releases

Now will you take a look at all the people Trump has stiffed?

Really? It's not hard to create jobs that pay nothing. It's called volunteering -.-

Kind of an awkward moment to say that, but ok :p...

but... for fun..

View attachment 94587

Sigh -.-...
USA Today a Go-To Paper for Right-Wing Press Releases

Now will you take a look at all the people Trump has stiffed?

Really? It's not hard to create jobs that pay nothing. It's called volunteering -.-

Kind of an awkward moment to say that, but ok :p...

Nope .. not all, that was funny and I appreciate the courtesy. .

Trump is a job creator, around 36,000 as I recall plus many more related to construction and such.. I hear Hillary hires maids, cooks, butlers and nurses so she can relax, sleep and take drugs.

Forum List

Back