Totally Disgusted With US Politics

tulipinvestor

Rookie
Jul 8, 2008
I am a conservative Republican, but have more Libertarian Ayn Rand type tendencies

The Republicans had total power for years and proved to be just as corrupt spending pigs as the Dems

After the irresponsible mortgage orgy, now both parties trying to outdo each other bailing out dumbness

Where does one turn?

Easy to lose hope

The US dollar vs the Euro and the Yen is a particular disgrace

Where did the entitlement attitude come from that everyone should be able to shop every weekend beyond their means?

It is hangover time after a big orgy

What this country needs is a good recession so the average person can reset their economic compass

But my main point is that both parties suck

Would love to see a stabler version of Perot emerge and present an alternative to the two dopes running

Closest thing I've seen in my lifetime was John Anderson, and he got nowhere

Maybe the American people always get what they deserve

But that is most discouraging

agreed...hopefully one day at least one of the parties will get back around to caring about what the American people want.

What this country needs is a good recession so the average person can reset their economic compass

really i mean even though american are the most productive workers in the world and work longer hours than any developed country.

they are the ones who should suffer for the due to the greedy crimes of the those in power.

thanks ayn.

crying.gif

really i mean even though american are the most productive workers in the world and work longer hours than any developed country.

they are the ones who should suffer for the due to the greedy crimes of the those in power.

thanks ayn.

What is odd is that, presumably because some peope could once make a lot of money almost from scratch, is that American workers, unlike any others, seem sometimes really to believe in capitalism as a system. That is why the very rich US is 42nd in the world in terms of life expectancy and 34th in terms of babies surviving their first year. Like wanting to arm every local nutter to the teeth, or throw vast numbers into prison (5% of world population, 24% of its prisoners) it seems to outsiders a rather costly sort of religion.

I just wish that a more conservative attitude would return with our representatives. It seems the representatives don't actually represent the attitude of the American people. We elect what we think are conservatives, and when they get to Washington they turn into liberals. We should also make it a law that representatives can only serve 2 terms just like the president. Old liberals like Kennedy have been in the senate for 50 million years.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I am a conservative Republican, but have more Libertarian Ayn Rand type tendencies

The Republicans had total power for years and proved to be just as corrupt spending pigs as the Dems

After the irresponsible mortgage orgy, now both parties trying to outdo each other bailing out dumbness

Where does one turn?

Easy to lose hope

The US dollar vs the Euro and the Yen is a particular disgrace

Where did the entitlement attitude come from that everyone should be able to shop every weekend beyond their means?

It is hangover time after a big orgy

But my main point is that both parties suck

Would love to see a stabler version of Perot emerge and present an alternative to the two dopes running

Closest thing I've seen in my lifetime was John Anderson, and he got nowhere

Maybe the American people always get what they deserve

But that is most discouraging

OMG.... A John Anderson conservative.... Welcome!

This country needs to have a full bag enema at least.

I'm a Con and will be voting for strict Constitutionalist and I don't care people say my vote will be thrown out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm a Con and will be voting for strict Constitutionalist and I don't care people say my vote will be thrown out.

ANYTHING that will kicck out what we have now------it's like a bad movie we have watched for years.

I'm getting tired of the fools that keep voting for the "lesser of two evils". If they would stop and think for a few moments, maybe they'd figure out why they only have evil to vote for.

Forum List

Back