Totally Cheesy Shit

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
1. People who put memorials to deceased loved ones on T-shirts, the backs of cars, or in tattoos.

2. People who have parties (excluding Super Bowl parties) where the goddamn TV is blaring in the corner the whole time. And people sit there and watch.

That's what's bothering me right now.

cheese_fondue.jpg

1. People who put memorials to deceased loved ones on T-shirts, the backs of cars, or in tattoos.

2. People who have parties (excluding Super Bowl parties) where the goddamn TV is blaring in the corner the whole time. And people sit there and watch.

That's what's bothering me right now.

William...I have something that will take your mind off those bothersome things that you listed above...

I heard that a black family is moving in next door.

The fact cheese flavored Doritos are skimping on the cheese, and the Doritos, cheeses me off.

That and invitations to all male orgies.

William...I have something that will take your mind off those bothersome things that you listed above...

I heard that a black family is moving in next door.
:eek:

There goes the neighborhood!

:lol::lol::lol:

On second thought...PANIC! Oh noes, I'm surrounded by blacks!

i just dont get it..the man started on the memorial windows in trucks etc last night....who the hell cares what people put on their trucks...t shirts or skin.....

i just dont stay at parties i dont enjoy....if i know it is gonna be football...i stay home...i havent been to a super bowl part in around 25 years...dont miss it at all

i just dont get it..the man started on the memorial windows in trucks etc last night....who the hell cares what people put on their trucks...t shirts or skin...

It's just so incredibly low-class. "We Miss You, John" on the back of a car? "In Loving Memory of Rico" as a tattoo? CHEESY.

Forum List

Back