Totally Amazing

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Not one single liberal has a single doubt about the possibility that they might have been lied to. Astounding actually! Ponder that as you remember that the events of 9 11 were unfolding in real time!

It is amazing ...its really disgusting too. If this were a GOP POTUS the media would be all over it and the libs would be out for blood. This POS POTUS has a spell on these people thats very disturbing.

That is astounding. No curiosity about the inconsistencies of the stories or why we had a consulate there in the first place. No wondering about why we had a hidden CIA complex in Libya. No questioning why Paula Broadwell was speaking of prisoners at the annex so casually in her speech on Oct. 26. They don't even question the fact that government media doesn't even ask important questions.

That is astounding. No curiosity about the inconsistencies of the stories or why we had a consulate there in the first place. No wondering about why we had a hidden CIA complex in Libya. No questioning why Paula Broadwell was speaking of prisoners at the annex so casually in her speech on Oct. 26. They don't even question the fact that government media doesn't even ask important questions.

My, I did not realize Murdock was working for the government.:eusa_eh:

That pretty much makes them "steeple"

Mind boggling....to me it doesnt matter who the POTUS is, party shouldn't matter. These people died and they didnt have to. PERIOD!

I am dissapointed in what happened, but I am waiting for the investigation to be complete before I start throwing out knee-jerk reactions.

Nothing is ever totally amazing, ...amazing...yes, but totally?

Well, 'shit happens' is one of the laws of thermodynamics....along with 'there is no such thing as a free lunch'.

I am dissapointed in what happened, but I am waiting for the investigation to be complete before I start throwing out knee-jerk reactions.

This. I'm curious to hear what Petreaus says tomorrow. I can wait to hear the facts instead of getting riled up, but some people just need something to whine about

This. I'm curious to hear what Petreaus says tomorrow. I can wait to hear the facts instead of getting riled up, but some people just need something to whine about

Are you sure you are not DickCheney in disguise?

The only reason we're getting any answers is because some people got "riled up". It's not like Obama's government media is going to try to get at the truth.

Forum List

Back