Total Failure Coming!

Wroberson

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2012
Oak Park, IL.
I visit my local bank of my bank to deposit my tips and earning every Monday. Last week the bank was open on the inside. You could technically reach out and shake the cashiers hand, or jump over the counter if you wish. This week when I went inside, they had constructed a 1" think plexiglass gang barrier. I instantly felt unsafe and unwelcome. I asked if they had had a problem. She said no. I asked if they were expecting problems. She said no. Like I said I felt safe and unwelcome. It's not hard to imagine that there is a reason other than safety or insurance concerns. For me this is a sign that someone high up has information that isn't known to the general public. Not even the bank manager.

Is this new gang barrier be a sign of banking insecurity?
Is it a sign that my town is about to change?
Has it changed and I just haven't noticed?
Is this just a sign of the times?

Anyway, it's something to take notice of.

We're talking about a Chicago suburb...Almost every bank in Fornicalia I've been in has 3" Lucite barriers between the tellers and customers.

Nothing to see here.
Chicago? Plexiglass? LOL..So do the liquor stores near Lake and Pulaski, for security reasons, and many currency exchanges. Sign of the times my friend.
Many people in the know on economics predict a dollar failure, and banks can take your deposits and use them as they wish, if they don't have your money when you need it its seems it's going to be too bad..:mad:

The NFA in collusion with the banksters, government and judiciary have achieved their goal. The entire concept of “customer segregated funds” is officially, completely, legally dead...

The federal appeals court ruled yesterday that not only does BNYM stay at the front of the line, but that using customer segregated funds as collateral is NOT a crime, and that co-mingling customer segregated funds with proprietary funds is NOT fraud.

Warning: Get Your Money Out:

Forum List

Back