Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup

The markets that are growing are in Asia, they had a tighter monetary policy when we were borrowing to the hilt and now they are growing pretty rapidly.

That is your uninformed opinion, johnrocks. Go research it out, and tell us what you find.

You cant even name anything can you?

Show us a time in history when an economy in the same situation was turned arround in a year and a half.

so are you trying to argue that 9.5% unemployment is the best we could have hoped for? so when obama gave us the line of crap, "pass this or unemployment will go to 8%" he either had no idea what was really going on in the economy or he deliberately misled the public. which is it?

it's obama that is claiming he turned around the economy. isn't that what the "i got us out of the ditch" line is all about?

you don't think there is something wrong with the president's staff claiming a job stimulus bill worked ahead of schedule, despite the fact millions of more people are without a job?

had you ever heard a politician use the phrase, "jobs saved" before obama came in to office?

Unemployment would now be over 20% if we had elected McCain-Palin.

You have no answers, cad.

sorry jake. i bow to your brilliance. i know you can see alternate realities and are certain unemployment would be over 20% if mccain would have been elected.
you're right, obama outdid himself by keeping unemployment at 9.5%.

are you really the leader of the GOP somewhere in the south? really? really?

Holy smokes how the liberal ruling class has created perhaps the greatest midterm election firestorm of the modern era...
___

Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup and Rasmussen

Republican candidates have jumped out to a record-setting 12-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending Sunday, August 15, 2010. This is the biggest lead the GOP has held in over a decade of Rasmussen Reports surveying.

Meanwhile, because he’s clearly a political genius, Obama’s still whining about Republican opposition to an agenda that’s so unpopular that it’s carrying them to unprecedented leads in major polls. Exit question: Democrats can’t figure out a plan for the midterms. Any ideas?

_____

Hot Air Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup and Rasmussen

Don't count your chickens before the hatch I say. Play like you are behind and need a hail Mary to win. Even when you know you are winning.

Do not underestimate the Democrat Machine. Despite the Claim that the Republicans are the party of the Rich. The Fact is the Democrats out fund raise and spend the Republicans in nearly every election, and are doing so BIG time this as we speak. Their Cronies in the Unions and Groups like Acorn will be out in force "getting out the vote" and registering Dead people and Felons. No trick will be left unused to hold onto as much power as they can. We are dealing with people who have little respect of the Democratic Process or the Will of the people. If they lose at the polls they will try and use the Courts to over turn it. They will claim voter fraud while committing it. They will claim intimidation while doing it. Were dealing with some low down dirty and power hungry people here, do not let your guard down for a second.

Holy smokes how the liberal ruling class has created perhaps the greatest midterm election firestorm of the modern era...
___

Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup and Rasmussen

Republican candidates have jumped out to a record-setting 12-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending Sunday, August 15, 2010. This is the biggest lead the GOP has held in over a decade of Rasmussen Reports surveying.

Meanwhile, because he’s clearly a political genius, Obama’s still whining about Republican opposition to an agenda that’s so unpopular that it’s carrying them to unprecedented leads in major polls. Exit question: Democrats can’t figure out a plan for the midterms. Any ideas?

_____

Hot Air Total destruction: GOP out to biggest generic ballot leads in history in both Gallup and Rasmussen

Don't count your chickens before the hatch I say. Play like you are behind and need a hail Mary to win. Even when you know you are winning.

Do not underestimate the Democrat Machine. Despite the Claim that the Republicans are the party of the Rich. The Fact is the Democrats out fund raise and spend the Republicans in nearly every election, and are doing so BIG time this as we speak. Their Cronies in the Unions and Groups like Acorn will be out in force "getting out the vote" and registering Dead people and Felons. No trick will be left unused to hold onto as much power as they can. We are dealing with people who have little respect of the Democratic Process or the Will of the people. If they lose at the polls they will try and use the Courts to over turn it. They will claim voter fraud while committing it. They will claim intimidation while doing it. Were dealing with some low down dirty and power hungry people here, do not let your guard down for a second.

dems don't need to use any of those tactics. didn't you read what jake wrote? things would be twice as worse with mccain. obama is a savior. dems are going to win seats this november.

fullashitmatters said:
Is there something bad about saving jobs that woiuld have been lost?

Can't prove it happened. therefore this statement is worthless regardless of who is in charge. Therefore it is not a valid reason. I can just as justifiably say that they prevented 3 times as many jobs based on the assumption others would have hired if not taxed.

Lets remember that this stim package that passed was smaller than what Obama proposed huh?

And it is still something we don't have the money for. That's like justifying the overdraft fee by saying it was on $100 rather than $1000. DOesn't matter, we're still overdrafted and have to repay it somehow.

Lets NEVER forget who created this situation and never allow them at the helm again.

ABSOLUTELY! I agree 100% Never vote for a liberal again. Wilson, FDR, LBJ, Carter, Obama have all proved they can't be trusted to do the right thing for the nation or people.

so are you trying to argue that 9.5% unemployment is the best we could have hoped for? so when obama gave us the line of crap, "pass this or unemployment will go to 8%" he either had no idea what was really going on in the economy or he deliberately misled the public. which is it?

it's obama that is claiming he turned around the economy. isn't that what the "i got us out of the ditch" line is all about?

you don't think there is something wrong with the president's staff claiming a job stimulus bill worked ahead of schedule, despite the fact millions of more people are without a job?

had you ever heard a politician use the phrase, "jobs saved" before obama came in to office?

sorry jake. i bow to your brilliance. i know you can see alternate realities and are certain unemployment would be over 20% if mccain would have been elected.

Talk stupid, cad, you get treated stupid. Even the stupid understand that.

___

_____

Yawn. We will beat the Dems if we work hard, get out the vote, and turn are back on the far right.

what did i say that was stupid master jake?

what, i didn't give enough "solutions" for you?

how did you come up with that 20% figure by the way?

___

_____

Yawn. We will beat the Dems if we work hard, get out the vote, and turn are back on the far right.

our back?

Something very remarkable will have to happen to salvage this for the Dems. They have screwed the pooch in a very big way. Obama's diapprovals are up above 50% now, Congress is at around 11%.... blue states are going red..... it ain't pretty.

While some Americans are progressives, Americans in general are right of center.

our back?

Real republicans need to get rid of the reactionary right that believes in trutherism, birtherism, glenn beck, rush and that gang of bozos. The independents are not the most informed group in the country, but they are the group that will elect our candidates, not the bozo reactionaries, who the independents, rightly, think are loonies.

Something very remarkable will have to happen to salvage this for the Dems. They have screwed the pooch in a very big way. Obama's diapprovals are up above 50% now, Congress is at around 11%.... blue states are going red..... it ain't pretty.

While some Americans are progressives, Americans in general are right of center.

soggy, you are being stupid again. That 11% is aimed at the GOP obstructionists, not the Dem majority. BHO still out polls the party, period. We can win a lot of local elections, but we will not take both the senate and the house if keep talking stupidly.

___

_____

Meh, "in over a decade of polling"

Too small a data set to get excited over. Now I'd be interested in seeing August 15, 1994 and August 15, 2010. That would be something interesting to look at, but I still wouldn't view it as predictive.

Republicans still have work to do. They need to put out a cogent, positive message.

They should, but don't need to, map out a path back to Constitutional government. An aspirational set of goals that both help the average person and set out goals on the way back to a government that spends within its means and acts within it Constitutional constraints.

The Generic Poll is good news for Republicans, but in no way shape or form or fashion is it a shoe in. If Reid (NV) and Lincoln (ARK) both win, the Senate stays Dem. The House needs a turn around of 39 seats, and that will require a lot of work and some fortuitousness. The mosque issue gave the party a great opportunity there. The best argument here is, yes, it's legal to build the mosque but not a wise move (you centrists and leftists who disagree with me ~ that's too bad because that is how I feel).

However, if the GOP let's the far right wing loonies dictate the campaign, that will blow up the party's chance (think Sharon Angle).

The markets that are growing are in Asia, they had a tighter monetary policy when we were borrowing to the hilt and now they are growing pretty rapidly.

That is your uninformed opinion, johnrocks. Go research it out, and tell us what you find.

Yeah, I heard it on CNN and a few other places such as Jim Rogers who is a billionaire and moved to that area and Fareed Rafiq Zakaria on the Charlie Rose Show said it the other night but your right, personally I'm uninformed unlike so many posters here at US Messageboard.

Last edited:
At this stage of the game you are counting chickens before their grandparents hatch.

I won't complain if there is a demo whipeout. But a lot can happen in three months.

We will talk again about this November 3

Yeah, I heard it on CNN and a few other places such as Jim Rogers who is a billionaire and moved to that area and Fareed Rafiq Zakaria on the Charlie Rose just said it the other night but your right, personally I'm uninformed unlike so many posters here at US Messageboard.

If you are not checking the stuff out for yourself, then, yes, you are uninformed.

thats why most everyone on here thinks YOU are stupid and why they treat you that way

When Sinatra saw this:

...this happened:

emb.-pee-pants.jpg

Forum List

Back