Total catastrophe for U.S. corn productionn: only 30% of U.S. corn fields have been planted 5yr avg

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Total Catastrophe For U.S. Corn Production: Only 30% Of U.S. Corn Fields Have Been Planted – 5 Year Average Is 66%
OPINION (Michael Snyder) – 2019 is turning out to be a nightmare that never ends for the agriculture industry. Thanks to endless rain and unprecedented flooding, fields all over the middle part of the country are absolutely soaked right now, and this has prevented many farmers from getting their crops in the ground. I knew that this was a problem, but when I heard that only 30 percent of U.S. corn fields had been planted as of Sunday, I had a really hard time believing it. But it turns out that number is 100 percent accurate. And at this point,

Never fear the Trump haters will fix it all they will wait for their Gods to say climate change did it, global warming did it, Trump did it..

Total Catastrophe For U.S. Corn Production: Only 30% Of U.S. Corn Fields Have Been Planted – 5 Year Average Is 66%
OPINION (Michael Snyder) – 2019 is turning out to be a nightmare that never ends for the agriculture industry. Thanks to endless rain and unprecedented flooding, fields all over the middle part of the country are absolutely soaked right now, and this has prevented many farmers from getting their crops in the ground. I knew that this was a problem, but when I heard that only 30 percent of U.S. corn fields had been planted as of Sunday, I had a really hard time believing it. But it turns out that number is 100 percent accurate. And at this point,

Never fear the Trump haters will fix it all they will wait for their Gods to say climate change did it, global warming did it, Trump did it..
Well I don't know if you believe in the Bible. But on every Jubilee. The grounds are not to be tiller for seven years. so that the ground can replenish itself with nutrients and moisture. Like when the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph and his twelve brothers. And we have been having many red moons which those are signs that we are in the High sabbatical year.

Forum List

Back