toss some politicians around..

Could have a little higher production values. Like transparent png images.

I will definitely have to check into that, thanks for the tip!
I wish I was more proficient with images etc (and had more time!)...
My son and I built this website
and this java page. We host it on our servers at home :) .
We use all open source software.

Once again thanks for the tip!

It was fun but a bit difficult because I don't have a mouse.. (I plug my laptop right into my TV and I use the pad)...

In the end I guess it doesn't really matter, since the only time you really see the white image borders is when you're dragging some heads onto others forcefully. Even with transparent images, you'll still have gaps between the heads(so they don't sit completely next to each other).

To solve that, you'd need per pixel collision, which might not be something you're familiar with or really care to implement.

Fun though! Glad you have a mix of people in there, and not just one sided.

Here's an idea but one which would require extensive knowledge of working with windows API's... make it a desktop toys application, such that the heads are right on your desktop.

In addition to the gravity, all you'd need are a selection of virtual weapons(like a crossbow that impales and freezes the head on screen) and... well, probably a lawyer because people would be very uptight about such a thing.

In the end I guess it doesn't really matter, since the only time you really see the white image borders is when you're dragging some heads onto others forcefully. Even with transparent images, you'll still have gaps between the heads(so they don't sit completely next to each other).

To solve that, you'd need per pixel collision, which might not be something you're familiar with or really care to implement.

Fun though! Glad you have a mix of people in there, and not just one sided.

Here's an idea but one which would require extensive knowledge of working with windows API's... make it a desktop toys application, such that the heads are right on your desktop.

In addition to the gravity, all you'd need are a selection of virtual weapons(like a crossbow that impales and freezes the head on screen) and... well, probably a lawyer because people would be very uptight about such a thing.

Yes weapons are a very good thought :) I am going to try put some additional functionality in there.

pixel collision thats what I am really looking for (I didnt know what the hell it was called until you said it!). I havent figured that one out yet..

great ideas, Cowman!
keep um comming!

do you do any image work? Sounds like you do :)

Forum List

Back