Tortures in New York City

olreg

Rookie
Jan 18, 2015
OPEN LETTER to NEW YORK CITY MAYOR , NEW YORK CITY COMPTROLLER, NYC LAW DEPARTMENT, NYC HOUSING AUTHORITIES
and to whom it may concern.

I ask your aid in obtaining compensation from New York City for terrible crime, which was made against me by NYPD and NYC authorities, and which caused disability as a result of tortures,
and in obtaining subsidized apartment from NYCHA which I am waiting during 11 years already.

In 2008 in New York City I was illegally arrested absolutely without any reasons and proofs and with absurd charges. False arrest was made based only on calumny and false allegations made by person who wanted to hide her own felonies and because of corruption in NYPD and other City agencies, who assisted her.
Later I was completely justified by Supreme Court.
But during false arrest I had undergone tortures which had made severe physical and emotional injuries and illnesses to me and led to disability.
I got spinal column injury (which destroyed spinal disc and causes chronic back pain and physical restrictions now ) and a lot of other severe and even tragical and tormenting illnesses, more than 30 diagnoses.
After this I have permanent physical and emotional pain during 7 years already, which prevent to many kinds of physical activity and social life, and have unprecedented sufferings which don't allow to do anything at all and to live at all.
All my life now is permanent torment.
I got unprecedented damages, losses, distresses, disasters and misery as a result of this Tragedy. This Tragedy completely changed me and my life and caused a lot of other terrible events in my life.
I described this on 200 pages in my case in Federal Court.
This Tragedy destroyed my life.

I try to get compensation from NYC in Federal Court during 6 years already, I have case for $11,000,000 and proceed the case myself, pro se, without lawyer, spent thousands hours already and a lot of nerves and energy.
But City, represented by NYC Law Department, refuse to pay even very small part of this sum and made numerous attempts to dismiss case using dishonest methods.
Now, after I made huge work for this case which took all my time and energy during 6 years, NYC Law Department try to dismiss case and and even not give me possibility to have Trial to consider the matter of the case.

I was a scientist, physicist, I am graduated with honor from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, University, which is admitted in the whole World as the best University in Physics, and worked in the Academy of Sciences of the USSR and in the the leading Universities.
After Tragedy of September, 2008 I am not able to do any work at all.
Now I live on SSI, $808 per month, that is less than rent of any apartment in New York City.

During 11 years I faced many times also with persecutions, injustice and misconduct of NYC authorities.
I was forced to move in other apartment every few months.
I was summoned about 100 times in Brooklyn Housing Court and faced many times with unprecedented corruption and injustice and absolutely illegal and even absurd decisions which was made against all the laws and against common sense
( I can present a lot of unprecedented examples with all documents and proofs).
I lived many times in terrible inhuman and harmful conditions, in basements without windows, with toxic gas, cold, mould, with flooding, with intolerable permanent noise.
I got tremendous damages and losses and got even more illnesses because of this.
Every time Court made decision in favor of landlord despite all his violations, all this awful conditions and all my losses and the received illnesses.
Very often I was not allowed even to say anything in Court, was not called to Judge at all (while I was in Court room), or was not allowed to finish even first phrase.
I moved 25 times during 11 years and every time made 3-5 thousands calls ( I counted in phone bills), trying to find apartment while I have no income, only SSI.

In July, 2013 I was not only evicted but all my stuff, including many thousands documents and papers, was illegally confiscated by NYC authorities (confiscated just when I was moving in new apartment) and I returned my belongings only by Court Order.
I had got the crushing stun just when I was very sick and exhausted after big distresses and a row of sleepless nights because of chronic pain and tormenting chronic illnesses since September 2008, because of housing problems, very stressful and unjust Housing Court every day, and exhausting search of apt during whole days and packing tons of stuff during whole nights).
After this I got stroke.

Now I live in apartment with 19 defects, which was not repaired during 2 years, and with terrible harassment and even assaults from landlord.
There was no hot water during 10 months, no heat in bedroom second winter, radiator is covered by mould and moss, there are leakages from ceiling during 8 months now.
But the main problem in apartment is that rent is $1,100 while SSI is $808.
I have now again case in Brooklyn Housing Court, where landlord filed claim even despite he illegally collected rent, because building was not registered with DHPD, and despite I got very big damages and losses because of conditions in apt and because of landlord's assaults.
I can be evicted again soon.
And I can not rent other apartment because SSI is many times less than income required for any apartment.
I am waiting for subsidized apartment from NYCHA from 2004 and Section 8 Program from 2007.

I submitted in 2004 letters from doctors indicating that I am needing in separate living quarters urgently due to my medical conditions. I applied in NYCHA every year but had never received any proposal or even any answer on my numerous requests.

I have desperate situation now, I have a lot of severe illnesses and tremendous problems, and have no money for rent, and have no money for medical and dental treatments, have no any other place to stay, have no any relatives in USA, and don't know how to survive at all.

Please help me to get Fair Compensation from NYC for False Arrest and Tortures
and to get Subsidized Apartment or Section 8 Program.

Please feel free to contact me by email: [email protected]

I never did anything criminal, but the system is criminal, stupid and corrupted, and arrest victim instead of criminal.
This system disabled me and destroyed my life.
I called police only one time during 40 years in Russia, when I was robbed. Police had found robbers and returned me my belongings on next day.
In US I called police 20 times during 10 years as a victim of various crimes, police never helped. But when false victim called police, I was arrested because of corruption in police and other NYC agencies.
Police in US ( at least in NYC ) can only arrest, torture and kill innocent people, and make 15,000,000 arrests per year ( in Russia 100,000 arrests per year, in other European countries even less ).

Last edited:
Get a job, you pathetic, government teat-sucking wastrel.

If you have the intellectual horsepower to write this screed, you have the ability to work to support yourself. If life is too expensive in New York, go someplace else. Back to Moscow, perhaps.

Forum List

Back