Tortures in Georgian prisons (+ video)

Daviti

Rookie
Sep 20, 2012
Thank God, the tortures and the rapes in Georgian prisons XXXXXXXX) have gone public! The inhuman Saakashvili's regime has already broken the lives of thousands of people in our country! A couple of weeks ago I went at large... I thank God, I wasn't a political prisoner... they suffer too much behind the bars. All the political prisoners EVERY DAY are brutally tortured and raped in our prison (I was in Gldani prison). They are tortured so cruelly that they are unable to move during a week after the executions...you know big bloody spots appear at the back of their pants after the tortures...it's really frightening. I'm so happy now people know the truth. The truth was revealed at a good hour. I hope it saves Georgian nation from a BIG mistake at the elections.

Daviti

Nothing will come out of it.

US needs Georgia for its future adventures in Russia; so "civilised international community" will look the other way on those tortures... Saakashvili is building democracy -- that's all people need to know!

Oh, my (i3.ytimg.com/vi/ff50mEgwOzM/mqdefault.jpg) ! I guess it's just the beginning of harsh repressions in Georgia! It has been found out Saakashvili has invited NATO troops to Georgia to participate in the exercises that will take place September, 22th - 28th. NATO and Georgian troops will train to liquidate the consequences of natural disasters and... SIC!...to oppress mass riots! I wonder, are these exercises linked with the Parliamentary Elections that start October, 1st ? ;) It seems to me the riots will be rather...bloody...specially at the background of that terrible startler around tortures. Saakashvili has a reason to be afraid of the lack of his forces to strangle an insurrection.

Daviti

Nothing will come out of it.

US needs Georgia for its future adventures in Russia; so "civilised international community" will look the other way on those tortures... Saakashvili is building democracy -- that's all people need to know!

The USA made a big mistake when chose Saakashvili as 'democratic president of Georgia'

Ha-ha... This is the real face of the 'democracy flagship' on the post-Soviet area! It's hard to imagine what more secrets (i3.ytimg.com/vi/ff50mEgwOzM/mqdefault.jpg) does 'small democratic country' keep?! I wonder why does the USA spend so much money to support totalitarian regimes that oppress free people?! It is a sealed book to me. Millions of dollars are invested in the Medieval Georgia as well as in the fascist Baltic states. I feel deeply outraged! My father went to Georgia in 2008 to shed the light on the Russian-Georgian war. So 'friendly Georgian freedom defenders' put him into a hole cause they thought he was a Russian spy! Well, I'm not surprised of the fact Saakashvili tortures people. Once a sadistic monkey, always a sadistic monkey.

Ha-ha... This is the real face of the 'democracy flagship' on the post-Soviet area! It's hard to imagine what more secrets (i3.ytimg.com/vi/ff50mEgwOzM/mqdefault.jpg) does 'small democratic country' keep?! I wonder why does the USA spend so much money to support totalitarian regimes that oppress free people?! It is a sealed book to me. Millions of dollars are invested in the Medieval Georgia as well as in the fascist Baltic states. I feel deeply outraged! My father went to Georgia in 2008 to shed the light on the Russian-Georgian war. So 'friendly Georgian freedom defenders' put him into a hole cause they thought he was a Russian spy! Well, I'm not surprised of the fact Saakashvili tortures people. Once a sadistic monkey, always a sadistic monkey.

What do you expect, the Russians taught those Georgians how to operate their prisons
by way of the Russian Gulag style. What do you expect from countries that are totalitarian
and communist.?!

What do you expect, the Russians taught those Georgians how to operate their prisons
by way of the Russian Gulag style. What do you expect from countries that are totalitarian
and communist.?!

1. NEVER learn history from US propaganda sources.

2. Shall we look into Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, or any of the CIA prisons? And considering that Saakashvili is a US lawyer and modelled his system on that of US...

But then, what do you expect from countries that are totalitarian and based on liberal ideology of double standards and hypocrisy?

The face of a main torture. Apparently she was in a habit of personally participating in tortures and rapes of inmates.

E11229F4-3ADB-4B0C-8629-0178F6D6E053_mw800_s.jpg

The face of a main torture. Apparently she was in a habit of personally participating in tortures and rapes of inmates.

You know, the road to hell is paved with good intentions! So the devil may have a cute face like that. Actually, it doesn't matter who of Saakashvili's whores will be next minister... The fact is that here in Georgia everything is ruled by Vano Merabishvili. He's a psycho and sadist. BTW, It isn't the first scandal with tortures in my country. Unfortunately everything you hear about Georgia is a propaganda. People in are tortured in Georgian prisons but nobody knows about it. We're living in a nightmare. We're afraid of police. We're afraid of authorities. We're waiting for the US troops to come here and to kill Saakashvili. We're sure he must be killed as Gaddafi was. We are waiting for someone to save us.

Just remember uncle Joe (Stalin). Was he a bloody dictator? I guess he was. So Saakashvili is Stalin2 and Merabishvili is his Beria.

and communist.?!

1. NEVER learn history from US propaganda sources.

2. Shall we look into Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, or any of the CIA prisons? And considering that Saakashvili is a US lawyer and modelled his system on that of US...

But then, what do you expect from countries that are totalitarian and based on liberal ideology of double standards and hypocrisy?

You mean what do you expect from a country that legalized Sodomy, and are trying to force
Sodomy on all third world countries, and has the highest prison population of all the industrialized countries in the world,and that has a double standard with regards to
to its domestic and international actions.?

I'm sure the international community must focus on the events in Georgia. Just do a thought what happens in Georgian provinces, if such atrocities are possible in a capital prison!

Obviously, the fascist Georgian regime actively uses the Western financial support. Properly speaking, the totalitarian dictator Saakashvili brutally tortures innocent people using the money of ordinary Western taxpayers. As for me the financial support to Georgia has to be immediately stopped.

Don't you remember the consequences of such a support to Hitler's regime in the early 20th century? We have no right to make such a mistake again!

Forum List

Back