Torturer-in-chief: Bush

So we are supposed to treat those who attack our citizens and commit mass murder in our land as if they are innocent of the crime and are only a guest in our land? I say if you do not want to be treated as a criminal don't do the crime ;). The guy deserved to be waterboarded. At least it didn't kill him like he helped to kill the Americans that died in a flaming inferno.

And what court of law did you decide that women & children drug off streets were not innocent? What court of law said it was alright to rape women & children, to carve up cocks with razor blades and drown human beings. Please, do tell what you really know about this atrocity. Do you realize it was more than one person? And what does someone's family deserve? Shound we rape their children because you cheated on your taxes? That would teach them a lesson, wouldn't it. How about we hang someone's wife by her ankles and break every bone in her body, because of the way you think about human beings. Surely you believe to do unto others as they do unto you, right?

Last edited:
So we are supposed to treat those who attack our citizens and commit mass murder in our land as if they are innocent of the crime and are only a guest in our land? I say if you do not want to be treated as a criminal don't do the crime ;). The guy deserved to be waterboarded. At least it didn't kill him like he helped to kill the Americans that died in a flaming inferno.

Nobody said he should be treated as if he weren't a criminal. All we ask is that he not be tortured.

Our soldiers were put through waterboarding themselves at the time Bush passed this. If they are to do it to others they have to go through it. Just like the police officers who have to be pepper sprayed. They also have to learn how to resist interrogation. If it was okay for our soldiers to go through it then it should be okay for them to do it to a war criminal.

That our soldiers are trained to withstand torture by potential enemies is not an argument for us torturing people.

And what court of law did you decide that women & children drug off streets were not innocent? What court of law said it was alright to rape women & children, to carve up cocks with razor blades and drown human beings. Please, do tell what you really know about this atrocity. Do you realize it was more than one person? And what does your family deserve? Sound we rape your children because you cheated on your taxes? That would teach you a lesson, wouldn't it. How about we hang you wife by her ankles and break every bone in her body, because of the way you think about human beings. Surely you believe to do unto others as they do unto you, right?

LOL first off, I am a woman, I have no 'wife' :D.

Do you realize it was more than one person?

Maybe you should take you own words to heart ;). It was not only Bush, he didn't 'do' these things, only approved of the waterboarding. Not to mention we are only taking about the waterboarding here, not all the other things that have been or are going on in the war.

Nobody said he should be treated as if he weren't a criminal. All we ask is that he not be tortured.

Our soldiers were put through waterboarding themselves at the time Bush passed this. If they are to do it to others they have to go through it. Just like the police officers who have to be pepper sprayed. They also have to learn how to resist interrogation. If it was okay for our soldiers to go through it then it should be okay for them to do it to a war criminal.

That our soldiers are trained to withstand torture by potential enemies is not an argument for us torturing people.

Oh, so you are saying our soldiers can go through it but the war criminals shouldn't?

Oh, so you are saying our soldiers can go through it but the war criminals shouldn't?

No. I wouldn't support water-boarding anybody. Merely pointing out that our soldiers being trained to withstand torture doesn't justify torturing those we capture. Try to read what I say rather than reading what you want into what I say.

And what court of law did you decide that women & children drug off streets were not innocent? What court of law said it was alright to rape women & children, to carve up cocks with razor blades and drown human beings. Please, do tell what you really know about this atrocity. Do you realize it was more than one person? And what does your family deserve? Sound we rape your children because you cheated on your taxes? That would teach you a lesson, wouldn't it. How about we hang you wife by her ankles and break every bone in her body, because of the way you think about human beings. Surely you believe to do unto others as they do unto you, right?

LOL first off, I am a woman, I have no 'wife' :D.

No retort.

Do you realize it was more than one person?

Maybe you should take you own words to heart ;). It was not only Bush, he didn't 'do' these things, only approved of the waterboarding. Not to mention we are only taking about the waterboarding here, not all the other things that have been or are going on in the war.

Bush gave the orders for "Enhanced interrogation techniques." He is the Hitler of America. Can you grasp that? He is the Commander who gave the orders that resulted in deaths, mutilations, rapes, and tortures, and is damn well responsible for his own actions in war crimes.

Sources: Top Bush Advisors Approved 'Enhanced Interrogation' - ABC News

Forty-three detainees reportedly died as a result of homicide (37 in Iraq and 6 in Afghanistan). Homicide is defined by the Army's Criminal Investigation Division as “death resulting from the intentional (explicit or implied) or grossly reckless behavior of another person or persons.”[20] Homicide for the purposes of death classification is a neutral term that neither indicates nor implies criminal intent. Of the Iraq homicides, 22 detainees reportedly died of gunshot injuries. Fifteen of those were shot during riots or attempted escapes, and 2 expired in detention from gunshot injuries sustained during fire fights in the field prior to being taken into custody.

Among all homicides, at least 11 involved blunt trauma or asphyxiation. At least 3 homicide cases have resulted in murder charges and 3 resulted in voluntary manslaughter charges.

For the 12 homicide cases for which final autopsy reports are available, gunshot wounds accounted for 4 of the deaths.

Last edited:

That's right sparky. We prove guilt in a court of law. There is plenty of time for punishment after the trial. By doing so it proves we are strong and true in our conviction established by our founding fathers.

Bush bragged about revenge and didn't even follow through against the actual perpetraitors. Bush is stupid and weak and a dismal defender of our constitution of which he took a sworn oath to defend and protect.

You cannot just give lip service to our honor. You have to defend it by following through on the promises made in blodd by those who faught and died to allow us to carry the torch.

If you act outside these oaths and gaurantees you spit on what the USA stands for and what nearly a million have faught and died for.. We do not stand for blind revenge. We stand for justice. It seems some of you have lost sight of what America stands for. You need to address whatever is in you that has done this damage. Until you do you are lying when you claim you love our Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

Bush was a torturer, and Obama is a torturer. It's a shame that we continue to elect criminals, but there you have it.

If Obama is a torturer, where is your proof? Has someone come forward, or are you guessing here?

Barack Obama to allow anti-terror rendition to continue - Telegraph

Rendition is not torture, and Obama made it clear torture was not his intent.

"In his first few days in office, Mr Obama was lauded for rejecting policies of the George W Bush era, but it has emerged the CIA still has the authority to carry out renditions in which suspects are picked up and often sent to a third country for questioning. "

Questioning is not "enhanced interrogation." And like I say, I haven't heard any of these suspects say, or come publicly forward to say they were tortured. Meantime I give Obama the benefit of the doubt. But if he has ordered tortured, he also would be a war criminal. During the Vietnam war it was policy to turn the enemy to the South Vietnamese, whose country we occupied.

Last edited:

No. I wouldn't support water-boarding anybody. Merely pointing out that our soldiers being trained to withstand torture doesn't justify torturing those we capture. Try to read what I say rather than reading what you want into what I say.

I wasn't reading what I wanted in what you said, it was just the first thing that came to mind when I read it. And I agree it don't justify torturing those we capture, but they still should not be given spacial privileges.

"Ft. Bragg, NC Soldiers Drown In Lake,
Posted January 6th, 2008 by Stu Beitler
18 SOLDIERS ARE DROWNED IN LAKE DURING MANEUVERS.

Ft Bragg, N. C. (AP) -- The Ft. Bragg Public Information Office reported that 18 soldiers drowned Wednesday in an accident during a training program.
The PIO said two other soldiers were "not accounted for" and four others were hospitalized.
Details of the accident were lacking, but authorities said it occurred during a "routine training problem" by members of the 406th Engineers Brigade at Smith's Lake on this big Army reservation."

If Obama is a torturer, where is your proof? Has someone come forward, or are you guessing here?

Barack Obama to allow anti-terror rendition to continue - Telegraph

Rendition is not torture, and Obama made it clear torture was not his intent.

"In his first few days in office, Mr Obama was lauded for rejecting policies of the George W Bush era, but it has emerged the CIA still has the authority to carry out renditions in which suspects are picked up and often sent to a third country for questioning. "

Questioning is not "enhanced interrogation." And like I say, I haven't heard any of these suspects say, or come publicly forward to say they were tortured. Meantime I give Obama the benefit of the doubt. But if he has ordered tortured, he also would be a war criminal. During the Vietnam war it was policy to turn the enemy to the South Vietnamese, whose country we occupied.

Extraordinary rendition by the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rendition is torture.

That's right sparky. We prove guilt in a court of law. There is plenty of time for punishment after the trial. By doing so it proves we are strong and true in our conviction established by our founding fathers.

Bush bragged about revenge and didn't even follow through against the actual perpetraitors. Bush is stupid and weak and a dismal defender of our constitution of which he took a sworn oath to defend and protect.

You cannot just give lip service to our honor. You have to defend it by following through on the promises made in blodd by those who faught and died to allow us to carry the torch.

If you act outside these oaths and gaurantees you spit on what the USA stands for and what nearly a million have faught and died for.. We do not stand for blind revenge. We stand for justice. It seems some of you have lost sight of what America stands for. You need to address whatever is in you that has done this damage. Until you do you are lying when you claim you love our Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

You forgot, these people are not U.S. citizens. They are not under our laws, thus they are not intitled to a trial under a court of law. Not to mention these poeple HATE our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. Why should we treat them as if they are under them? If it were up to them, they would shread and burn our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. ;)

You forgot, these people are not U.S. citizens. They are not under our laws, thus they are not intitled to a trial under a court of law. Not to mention these poeple HATE our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. Why should we treat them as if they are under them? If it were up to them, they would shread and burn our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. ;)

That argument makes no sense. If a Canadian citizen were to come into the United States and murder somebody they would be given a trail just like an American would.

Rendition means to take a POW to a different location to be questioned. It can be turning a POW to his enemy to be questioned. It can be sending him from a LZ to a base camp for questioning. etc. How you question someone depends on interrogation techniques. You might send for 49 virgins and screw him to death, or set him in chair and bore him to death, etc.

But rendition simply means to move a person to another location. Throwing a POW out of a chopper to a new location is not rendition. From your article.

"situations in which the United States has transferred suspected terrorists to countries "

Last edited:

Rendition means to take a POW to a different location to be questioned. It can be turning a POW to his enemy to be questioned. It can be sending him from a LZ to a base camp for questioning. etc. How you question someone depends on interrogation techniques. You might send for 49 virgins and screw him to death, or set him in chair and bore him to death, etc.

But rendition simply means to move a person to another location. Throwing a POW out of a chopper to a new location is not rendition. From your article.

"situations in which the United States has transferred suspected terrorists to countries "

Countries with a history of torture, but by all means continue your partisan dance.

Countries with a history of torture, but by all means continue your partisan dance.

If I hire you to cut roses, do you saw down my trees? I said earlier, I have not heard a word of any POW claiming Obama tortured them by his policies. I would certainly call him a war criminal if I did. I have heard no such thing from Obama or a POW, etc.

If I hire you to cut roses, do you saw down my trees? I said earlier, I have not heard a word of any POW claiming Obama tortured them by his policies. I would certainly call him a war criminal if I did. I have heard no such thing from Obama or a POW, etc.

Yet you're trying to justify his policy of rendition when he sends prisoners off to countries known to torture.

Forum List

Back